Dancing

Alexander's POV

   "Babe, no!" John was laying on the floor holding my legs and trying to get me to stay.
   "John, I have too."
   "No!" He whined.
   "You know you can see up my skirt, right?"
   "Your panties are adorable." He reported, I groaned and tried to free myself without hurting him.
   "We talked about this, baby." I huffed.
   "I know but I'm worried about you." I groaned and threw my hands in my hips.
   "I'll let you drive me." John immediately hopped up and grabbed his keys. "Oh my god."
   "I just want you to be safe!" It was Monday so I had to go to work like normal people. Ya know I work the normal nine to five...nine p.m. to five a.m. *cough*. I don't actually dance all night. I dance from ten to two but I have to get there early. John corralled me into the elevator and held me close. It's not that I don't love this but I feel like I'm just using him. "You look amazing by the way." He hummed.
   "And you look like a troll." I smirked, John fake gasped and grinned.
   "Just for that-" he bent down and wrapped his arms, picking by the waist and spinning me around.
   "JoHN! AH! PUT ME DOWN!" He kissed my midriff and set me down. "Thank you."
   "Your shirt is little-Come here." He giggled, he fixed my crop top and rested his hands on my hips. Between my really short, really ruffley skirt and my crop top I look like a stripper because...ya know...I am. John is adorable and I really really like him but I still just can't. I can't love him. If he dies I don't know what I'll do. "You're amazing."
   "You said that already."
   "I'm never gonna not say it cause oh my god...you're amazing no matter what." I blushed as the doors opened and we entwined our fingers. The date last night was amazing and I'm so glad I went. Fuck that lady, she's just got a stick up her ass. John opened the car door for me and I giggled.
   "What a gentleman." I cooed, sliding in the passages seat and smiling.
   "Well, you're not much of a lady, mister." John smirked before shutting the door and turning on the car.
   "You've got a point." We aren't official or anything but John is still really sweet and kind...like we are dating. "I'm gonna be late!"
   "I'm going, Jesus! Excuse me for being a safe driver." John laughed, I giggled and he took my hand. I smiled and entwined our fingers. We may not be dating but we can act like.

   "Call me when you get off."
   "Why?"
   "I'm gonna come get you."
   "John, I get off at two a.m."
   "I know." Since I was bent over to look into John's car my ass was sticking out and some guy thought I was a good idea to smack it. Well...until I swept him off his feet and pinned him face down against the concrete and twisted his arm.
   "Think it's cute, huh?" I growled.
   "No! I'm sorry! Let go!" He wailed, I let him go and he ran away. I turned back to John, he was smirking in his rich boy ride and damn near laughing.
   "What?"
   "Nothing." He smiled. "That doesn't change the fact that I'm still worried about you. That was one idiot in public. At two a.m? If someone wants to take you, Alex. Baby, no offense, but you're small. I just want you to be safe." I sighed heavily and put my head in my hands.
   "Babe, you work in an office. You need sleep."
   "I'm not gonna be able to sleep if I don't know you're safe."
   "Fine. I'll call you when I get off."
   "Ok. I'll see you then, baby." I turned to leave and John grabbed my arm. "Can I get a kiss?" He grinned.
   "Hmmmm? I don't know, can you?"
   "Give me a kiss!" John whined, I giggled and smiled. I leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. I turned and headed toward the club. "Be safe, Lexi!"
   "I will, Jacky." John watched me until the door and I waved him away. He reluctantly put the car in drive and drove off. I chuckled to myself and headed inside. Adams, my boss, beckoned me over and sighed.
   "Alex, you're our best dance. We need you on the front and center pole."
   "Why?"
   "My friend is coming in and I talked a lot of big talk about you."
   "Ok?"
   "Do you have lingerie with you?"
   "Unfortunately."
   "Go get changed and start warming up." I sighed and headed to my dressing room. A/N - I've never been clubbing or anything of that nature sooooooo Yeah bare with me my YouTube history boutta b real weird

FrenchiestFry🍟🥐🥖
Hey

I'mRunningOutOfTime⏳🖋📜
Hey I can't really talk rn

I'mRunningOutOfTime⏳🖋📜
I'm dancing tonight is John ok

FrenchiestFry🍟🥐🥖
He's fine but you know Christmas is coming up right?

   Oh shit

I'mRunningOutOfTime⏳🖋📜
I do now

I'mRunningOutOfTime⏳🖋📜
Adams is yelling at me to hurry up I gtg I'll txt u when I get off

FrenchiestFry🍟🥐🥖
Sure thing

FrenchiestFry🍟🥐🥖
Hey bro

I'mRunningOutOfTime⏳🖋📜
Hm?

FrenchiestFry🍟🥐🥖
Shake that ass

I'mRunningOutOfTime⏳🖋📜
Shut up dork

   I chuckled and pulled my shirt off. I quickly changed into my lingerie and pulled my silky robe around me. I stepped out on stage and made my way to the front pole. There was no in the club except employees so I was more comfortable. I sat down and started stretching. I thought about John and I's relationship and what Laf said about us yesterday. I know he's right. I need help but I won't ask for it. I want to love John. To kiss him and hug him and tell him I love him. I want to be with him. Maybe Laf would help. I sighed and stood up. I grabbed the pole and walked around it in circles lost in thought. I grabbed the pole with both hands and did a few basic things. Since I was warming up I wasn't trying to be sexy or anything but I was still graceful about it. When my mom was alive I took dance lessons. I actually really liked it.
   "Alex!" I looked over to find Adams smiling. "We're about to open." I headed back stage and fell onto the couch.
   "Hey, Alex."
   "Hi, Maria." I smiled.
   "I did it. I broke up with him.
   "Hell yeah! Give me some!" We high fives and she sat down. I heard Adams talking into a mic and I sighed.
   "So what about you."
   "I guess I like someone." I grinned.
   "I saw you get dropped off by that hottie." Mari gasped and sat up. "Did you get a sugar daddy?!"
   "What! No! John is my age and NO!"
   "Ok, ok!" Maria laughed and hopped up. "I'm on next. See you out there."
   "Oh, I'm so looking forward to it." She chuckled her robe at me and I laughed. Between her skimpy red out fit and body she's the ideal stripper. I'm the only one wearing actual lingerie...fun. Adams started announcing me and I could tell because he said petite. I'm the only petite dancer. He called my name and I sauntered on stage without the robe. Someone requested a song and Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy started to play loudly. I love that song. It's not an ideal job but hanging upside down on a pole and stuffing one dollar bills seductively in the hem of my underwear gets me by. It means I don't have to completely rely on John and if I save up I can get him something for Christmas. I know exactly what I want to get him.

   "Johnny?"
   "Hey, Baby Girl."
   "Baby, you sound tired." I sighed, I stared in the mirror of my dressing room and frowned.
   "I'm fine. I'm in the elevator now. How was work?"
   "Fun, I guess." It is kind of fun to spin around and hang upside down.
   "Good. I'll be there in ten."
   "Ok, I'll see you soon." I hung up and fixed my crop top. Of course I ditched the lingerie. I'd die if John saw me in that. I grabbed my things and searched for Adams.
   "Alex! Hey, this is my friend!" The man next to him had big hair and towered over me.
   "Hi. Adams, may I speak with you?" Adams opened his mouth but was silenced by the other man.
   "Where's the lingerie?"
   "Um...not on me."
   "Why?"
   "Because I'm not dancing anymore. I don't need it. Now Adams-"
   "I'll give you fifty for an hour."
   "No. Adams-"
   "One hundred."
   "No. Adams, I'd like to-"
   "One fifty."
   "I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT! BUZZ OFF CREEP!" The man grumbled something and stalked off. "Adams, I was hoping to discuss my hours."
   "Sure."
   "I'd like to be off by around midnight." Adams shifted and I smiled. "I'll be on the front pole every night. If I really am the best dancer we'll get more business in the prime time. I'll even go back to giving lap dances and crawling on the floor and wear lingerie every night. Please?"
   "If I agree to this I want everything you just said to happen."
   "Absolutely, sir."
   "I'll have to think it over. I'll call you tomorrow with my answer."
   "Thank you!"
   "Alex?" I turned around to find John standing in the doorway, I grinned and jogged over.
   "Hey!" I smiled.
   "Thank you for not waiting in the cold." He smiled, he pulled his jacket off and wrapped it around my small frame. "Let's get you home."