Problems

A/N - Merry Crisis

John's POV

Alex has started showing. So now, on top of being off his meds and getting dysphoric, he now has body image issues. He won't stop crying and being sad. I haven't seen him smile genuinely in three days. It hurts. I love him and he's upset. I don't know what to do. I've started freaking out every time he says ow or something. I'm just so worried about him. My office phone rang and I answered it. "Hello?"
"Hey, your nine am is here."
"Perfect and how is my beautiful husband."
"John...please don't."
"I love you, Alex."
"I love you too." He mumbled quietly.

"Baby, sit down." Alex sat on the couch in my office and I sat next to me. "What's going on with you? I love you, Alex. I worry about you."
"I'm fine, John."
"You're scaring me, baby. Everyday I worry about you. I'm terrified. What's going on in that beautiful brain of yours? What's wrong? You can talk to me."
"I'm fine, John."
"Do I need to book you a therapy appointment again?"
"John, I'm ok. I promise."
"I just want you to be happy."
"So do I. If it'll make you feel better I'll go to therapy."
"I'm not gonna make you-"
"Jacky, I love you. I'll go. I just want you happy."
"I love you, baby."
"I love you." He kissed me and I rubbed his stomach. The baby kicked and Alex giggled. "I think the baby loves you too."
"I don't know. He likes to kick me."
"They're love kicks." I snorted and kissed him.
"Clear the afternoon. I'll call the therapist." Alex nodded and kissed me before skipping out.

"It seems like your husband is just in a small depression. It'll pass in a few days. Just be sure to keep an eye on him. He told me he has a reason to live now but just to be safe." The therapist reported.
"Ok. Thank you."
"Ready?" Alex asked, I nodded and kissed him.
"Let's go home."
"Yes."

A week later

I walked into the bedroom and Alex slammed his laptop shut. "Whatcha doin'?"
"Nothing!" I raised my eyebrows and Alex put the laptop in his shirt. "I'm not doing anything."
"Can I see your laptop?"
"No! I mean...yes. Just...let me..." he opened it a bit and the computer started moaning. He slammed it shut again and blushed deep red.
"Alex, you could've asked-"
"I thought we agreed it was weird. Besides. I was just...bored."
"Bored? Scoot over. I'm bored too." Alex giggled and we cuddled. Alex opened his laptop and laid his head on my shoulder.
"Is this weird?"
"Maybe."
"Yeah...I don't care though."
"Neither do I. I'm just glad you're feeling better."
"I am feeling better. I love you, Jacky."
"I love you too."

"How about a bath?" I smiled, rubbing his stomach.
"Bubble bath?" Alex grinned.
"Bubble bath." I kissed his head and helped him off the bed. He closed his laptop and I lead him to the bath tub. We both undressed and I drew a bath for us. We slipped in and Alex snuggled into me. I thought I was being sneaky trying to grab his breast but he elbowed me.
"You're not slick."
"Damn...I thought I was."
"I'm fat."
"No! Stop it! You're not fat. You're pregnant."
"It's your fault."
"Hey...ok that's fair. I knocked you up...I knocked you up good." I grinned, he smacked my arm and I giggled hysterically. "I love you. Best stripper ever."
"Are you trying to get yourself in trouble?" Alex giggled.
"Ooh! I think your breasts are getting bigger."
"Yeah? Keep goin', John." He smirked.
"I'd love to see you in some lingerie."
"Would you?"
"Absolutely...really sexy. I just squeeze that ass... damn."
"Keep it up, babe."
"I'm done now. It's cause I love you. I love you."
"I love you." He chuckled, laying against me. We heard the elevator ding and frowned. "Who-" I motioned for him to stay and slipped back into my boxers. Alex followed and put on his boxers and sports bra. I slipped into the sitting room and found Laf standing there.
"Laf?" I frowned, Alex stepped into the room with me.
"Bad news."
"What kind of bad news?"
"Bad, bad news."
"Spill it, Gil." Alex hummed.
"I told you never to call me that."
"Hey! I'm pregnant." Alex grinned.
"My lord...Francis...he's back in town."