Rip Alex

John's POV

Someone shook my awake and I yawned. I blinked and tried to see but it was pitch black.
"Roll to your right." Alex sounded like he was crying so I did what he said and sat up.
"Baby, what's wrong?"
"Don't come any closer. Just-just get out of bed." I got out of bed and ran around to where Alex sat.
"Baby, what happened?" I turned on the flashlight and Alex sobbed harder. That's when I saw it. There was a small red stain on the sheets and I realized what happened. "Oh, baby. Come here. Shhhhh, it's ok."
"I ruined your sheets." He sobbed, I wrapped him in a hug and he sobbed into the comforter.
"Sheets can wash." I kissed the top of his head and scooped him up. He tried to get away but I held on.
"N-no! You'll get blood on you!"
"I don't care. I care about you and just like sheets, I can wash." Alex sniffed and I carried him to the bathroom. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up then I'll go to the store." Alex sniffed and stood there. "Come on, Lexi. Don't make me take those boxers off myself." Alex sniffed and dropped his spoiled boxers. I pulled the excess of my shirt and tied it up so it wouldn't get wet. "Hose yourself off, baby girl." Alex stepped into the tub and sobbed into his hands. I could tell he was ashamed but there was no reason. I kissed him gently and smiled. "You're amazing. I'm going to give you some privacy and I'm going to get ready to go to the store, ok?" Alex nodded and I quickly headed into the bedroom. I changed and Alex stepped back in wearing a towel around his waist. He grabbed his bag and dug around, tears still dripping down his rosy cheeks.
"Shit." He muttered.
"What?"
"I only have one." He held up a single pad and I smiled.
"That's why I'm going to the store." I stripped the sheets off the bed and when I returned Alex was sitting on the floor sobbing wearing regular panties and my t-shirt. "Hey, Baby. Come here." I scooped him up bridal style and carried him to the elevator.
"What are you-"
"Shhhhhh, I'm not leaving you here alone at three a.m." Alex snuggled into me, I turned the key and descended a couple floors. The doors opened and stepped into Lafayette's living room. "Lafayette!" I called, a couple minutes later a groggy Laf and Herc stumbled in from different directions.
"What? What? What?!" Laf grumbled.
"Can you watch my amazing friend here?"
"What's wrong with him and why at three a.m?" Alex nodded and I kissed the top of his head.
"Alex is on his period and I've gotta go get him some stuff and I can't leave him alone." I explained.
"Give him here." I carefully gave Alex to Laf and he turned to look at me.
"I'm gonna be right back, Baby Girl. I promise." Alex sniffed and I kissed him gently. "Please take care of him."
"He'll be fine. We promise." Herc smiled, I kissed Alex again and stepped into the elevator. I saw him give a little wave and the door shut. Tears dripped down my face as I descended and I couldn't stop smiling. I love that so so much.

I pulled up to the store and yawned. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and headed inside. I dialed my baby girl and waited patiently to hear his cute voice.
"Johnny?" He sniffed, I could tell he was still crying and I heard Laf and Herc in the background.
"Hey, Baby Girl." I smiled. "You gotta tell me what you need, baby." Alex sniffed and I looked around. I was the only one in the store.
"Go to the demon aisle." Alex sniffed and I couldn't help but giggle.
"You're so cute." He told me what to get and I turned into the aisle. "Why are there so many kinds of something that does the same thing!" I exclaimed, Alex giggled and I smiled. I got what he needed and started to leave. "That's all?"
"Mhm." I past the candy aisle and grinned.
"You're wonderful, ya know that?"
"No." He mumbled.
"Yes, you are." I pulled his favorite chocolate of the shelf, Dove Special Dark, and smile. "I'll be home soon, ok?"
"Ok."
"You're amazing."
"You're incredible." That was kind of our version of I love you. I wanted to say it, I even opened my mouth too, but I couldn't. I hung up and headed to check out. I dumped the items on the counter and the girl smiled.
"That time of the month?"
"I guess so." I shrugged, the girl started checking the items and chuckled.
"You have never dealt with this before, have you?"
"Never. I'm gay and my-friend? Boyfriend, I don't know what we are. Anyway!-I'm gay and my friend is trans but he refuses to get any surgeries or anything so..."
"Dude, chill. It's not even that bad. Just keep him comfortable and don't be a dick." She bagged everything and smiled. "Nice call on the chocolates."
"How did you-?"
"You're the only one here."
"Oh yeah." I muttered. "Thank you." I gathered everything and headed to the door.
"Hey!" I turned and the girl smiled. "Hugs and kisses go a long way!" I grinned and ran out.