Married

A/N - HAPPY THANKSGIVING🦃🦃🦃 Alex's dress^^

John's POV

   Alex stirred next to me and I rolled closer to him, pulling him into my arms. He nuzzled into my neck and kissed the side of his head. I closed my eyes and started to fall back asleep but Alex whimpered. I kissed his face a bit more and he yawned.
   "What are you doing?" Alex whined.
   "Trying to wake you up." I grinned, Alex turned over and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I love you." I cooed.
   "I know." Alex mumbled, I giggled and pinned him down. "No!" He whined, "I wanna sleep."
   "We've got a big day though, baby."
   "Oh...yeah...five more minutes." He rolled over and I sighed.
   "You're lucky you're pregnant."
   "Why's that?"
   "Cause I'd throw you over my shoulder like a fucking sack of potatoes." I smiled, Alex snorted and forced me to lay down. He cuddles into me and I smiled. I was marrying him today and I couldn't fucking wait.

   "Ready?" Laf grinned.
   "I think I'm gonna faint." I mumbled.
   "You're over reacting, mon ami." He chuckled, the music started and the doors opened. James lead Alex our and I swear my soul left my body. Alex was so fucking gorgeous. His black hair was pinned back and he wore a little bit of make up. His father looked like he might faint from happiness and Alex was blushing like crazy. His dad leaned down and whispered to him and he bit his lip, holding back tears. He whispered back and James gave him to me. The minister started to whole speech and I leaned toward Alex.
   "You look amazing."
   "I look fat."
   "No, you don't. You look absolutely perfect in every way." Alex blushed and I grinned.
   "Do you, John Laurens, Take Alexander Hamilton to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Alex bit his lips and I turned to him.
   "I absolutely do."
   "And do you, Alexander Hamilton, Take John Laurens to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
   "I do." Alex beamed.
   "I now pronounce you husband and...husband. You may now kiss the groom." I pulled Alex close and kissed him passionately. Everyone cheered and my mom was sobbing. Alex hugged his dad and I moved to my mom.
   "You're so grown up." She stammered.
   "Hey, I'm still your little boy." I chuckled as she hugged me, my joined the hug and I beamed.
   "Can I have my husband back?" Alex called with a giggle, I laughed and my parents pulled away. My dad shook hands with James and Alex hugged me.
   "So I hear someone's expecting." My mom grinned, Alex blushed and glanced at me. I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Yes."
"If you ever have any questions-" my mom winked and Alex nodded slowly.
"Got it." He chuckled.
"Expecting? What does that mean?" My grandfather asked, he's like my dad was and I'm ninety five percent sure he's going to crucify me. "Also husband? That's clearly a wife."
"Hey, Papa." I chuckled dryly, Alex looked a little queasy at the mention of his gender and I rubbed his stomach lovingly. He leaned into me and I smiled. "Alex is transgender and pregnant."
"What?"
"Yup. I'm gay, papa." I hummed, he went off on a tangent about how 'Gen Z is so different and snowflaky'. Alex glared at him and I shook my head, burrowing into his shoulder.
"Ok, boomer." I snorted and Alex towed me over the his dad. "Hey, dad."
"Alexander!" He beamed, they hugged and chatted for awhile.

"Jacky?"
"Hm?"
"What do you say we go home? I wanna get this dress off."
"Deal."
"Awwwww, we cant have the 'night'." Alex pouted a bit and I chuckled.
"I mean we could but-"
"No."
"Yeah."
"That's gross!" We giggled in unison, we made our way home and we flopped on the couch.
"I love you." Alex hummed, I started taking off his dress and he unbuttoned my shirt.
"I love you too, baby girl." I scooped him up and we moved to our bedroom. I began undressing him completely and he put his hands on my chest.
"John, I thought we agreed-"
"Would you relax?" I giggled, Alex rolled his eyes and I pulled his bra off to expose his breasts. I slipped his boxers off and carried him to the bath tub. I drew him a bath and sat him in the water.
   "Are you going to join me?" Alex purred with a grin, I chuckled and stripped. I slipped into the tub with him and he cuddled into me. We sat in silence for awhile and I laid my head on his.
   "How's my beautiful husband?"
   "I'm perfect. How's my beautiful husband?"
   "I'm perfect."

   I woke up to the sound of puking and sat up. Alex started to cry and I realized he probably barfed in the bed. I clicked on the light and slid out of bed. I pulled Alex out of bed and sat him on the couch. I pulled his shirt off to expose his breasts and got him a glass of water.
   "I'm sorry." He whimpered.
   "Hey, just like your period. Puke will wash." I assured, I stripped the bed and dumped it all in the wash. I kissed Alex's forehead and smiled at him. "I love you, baby." He blushed and sniffed.
   "Can I help you?"
   "I guess." I sighed, he stole one of my t-shirts and helped me make the bed. When we finished I kissed him sweetly and he wrapped his arms around my neck. Soon we were making out on the bed, I smiled against his lips and Alex giggled. I rubbed his stomach and he closed his eyes, laying back down. "I can't wait to have a family with you."
"Neither can I."