JU2.

Giselle Love|Juicy.

          "YOU think grown or something?" I asked my mama as she looked at herself in the mirror

"Girl get out my face." she said making me chuckle. "How do I look?"

"Like a hoochie." I told her.

"Good cause ya daddy like it." she said back.

"I'm kidding, you look good. Who are you meeting again?" I asked just to be sure.

"My friend."

"And what's this friends name?" I asked.

"Lance." she told me turning the bathroom light off.

"And where are y'all going?"

"To dinner and a movie."

"And when will you be back?"

"Juicy please." she said making me throw my hands up.

"Excuse me for caring young lady." I remarked fixing her clothes.

"I'll be home around 12, keep my house clean and no company. Understood? None." I nodded as I knock came. She opened the door and this tall man was standing there. "Bye Juicy, I love you."

"Bye mama, I love you too." I waved as she grabbed her things and left. Jania jogged down the stairs waving, once my mama was gone she stared at me with this smile that let me know she just did something she had no business.

"What'd you do?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Marco and his friend is on the way over." she said.

"To come where?" I asked looking at her curiously.

"Here." she said making me shake my head.

"No Jania, my mama said no company." I shook my head.

"Just for a little while, Juicy. I promise a hour tops." she put her hands together in a begging motion. "Please."

"Fine, one hour." she nodded kissing my face. I pushed her away going upstairs to my bedroom. I decided to oddly just clean my room, so I did, and took a shower afterwards. "Juicy!"

"What?!" I shouted back and she didn't reply making me groan and get up from my bed. I jogged down the stairs and when I seen the two boys standing in the living room I quickly made a u turn back up the stairs. "Now why would she-"

I decided to just stay in my room, she can't force me to come down there can she? "Juicy the foods here!"

"Can you bring me mine?!" I shouted back.

"Nope!" I stomped my foot. I looked myself over in the mirror, making sure I looked decent before opening my room door and walking out my room, closing it behind me. "Nice of you to join us."