JU18.

Giselle Love.

        "DO you think it's too early for me to be having sex again?" I asked Nia as we sat in my bed

"No, if you're ready then you're ready. It's your pussy." she said shrugging. "Why?"

"From like when I first lost the baby to maybe the week before last, my cat has been numb. Not numb in the sense of me not being able to feel regular shit but numb like it wouldn't tingle when Khalil did some shit that I liked or like I just wasn't horny. The other day though, I seen Khalil naked, I was over there and he got out the shower, and he was naked and my pussy jumped and bitch I was scared because I genuinely forgot what that shit even felt like."

"Not you was scared." she laughed.

"I was because bitch I thought I was having a stroke or something." I said shaking my head. "I'm just really happy I'm starting to feel like myself again."

"I am too." she said. "If you think you're ready, go for it."

"Hold on." I said getting up and walking out my room. "Hello?"

"Giselle, are you okay?" my dad asked.

"What are you talking about?" I said taking the phone away from my ear.

"I just heard about what happened."

"What happened? What are you talking about?"

"The miscarriage." I smacked my lips.

"I'm fine, you're about three months late." I said opening the freezer and grabbing a popsicle.

"Why didn't you call me? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was supposed to? Oh." I said. "I didn't think you'd care and I didn't really feel the need to tel you because what you have done? Nothing."

"See honey I don't even know why you're trying with that girl." I heard Alice say. "She shouldn't be having sex anyway, let alone being irresponsible enough to lose the baby."

"And I also don't appreciate you discussing my business with or around your hoe," I said. "Tell her to shut her damn mouth because I'm tired of her ass."

"Giselle watch your mouth."

"Why is it that she gets to say whatever to me and you don't say shit to her but when I defend myself I'm wrong? I'm gonna say this now before you even answer because I don't care anymore honestly. Leave me alone, I don't want to know you, I don't want you in my life, I don't want to be in yours, please just leave me alone. Let me be happy, let me live my life without you in it." I said. "You do nothing positive in my life all you do is give me more reasons to hate you, I'm not forcing myself on you anymore. I'm done calling, I'm don't trying to get in contact and I beg that you'll do the same. Thank you and be blessed."