JU14.

Khalil Matthews.

                 "YOU pop percs like it's nothing

"YOU pop percs like it's nothing." Juicy said to me as I sat on the hood of my car dazed.

"It is nothing." I shrugged.

"No it's not, premature crack head." she said grabbing the bottom of my face.

"You ever got fucked by a nigga on a perc? Serious question." I asked her.

"No." I nodded. "Why?"

I shrugged. "That's finna change, gon be telling me to pop another one."

"Nigga bye." she rolled her eyes turning around as Nia and Marco walked towards the car. I smacked her ass making her turn and push my shoulder.

"How did we even end up here?" Nia asked making me laugh because we were sitting in the parking lot of an old Target.

"I don't know but I work tomorrow so I can't stay out late." Juicy said pulling up the grey leggings she had on, I watched her ass jiggle and grinned.

"I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road I'm gonna rideeeee til I can't no more." Marco said out of nowhere making us look at him. "Nigga what? That's my shit."

"Oh nah." I mumbled watching him stuff the wood and start rolling it.

"He so fine and his dick big, that's so bold he gay." Nia said shaking her head, Juicy nodded.

"It really is, them dark skins be different." she said making me laugh.

"Okay nigga, pass the blunt shit," Nia said as Marco recorded it. "Ugly ass."

"You don't wanna go there, I promise," Marco said making me shake my head and snatch the wood from him.

"I'm sleepy." Juicy mumbled standing beside me and wrapping her arms around me, laying her head on my chest, she rested the weight of her body against the car.

"You always sleepy, go get in the car." I said to her turning my head so that I wouldn't blow smoke in her face.

"But I wanna be with you." she said making me look down at her.

"Alright ima take you home in a minute." I told her passing the blunt to Nia. She nodded letting out a yawn.

I watched her close her eyes realizing that she wasn't gonna go get in the car and that she was actually about to sleep standing up so that she could be up under me, I stood straight up.

"Alright ima get with you." I said to Marco.

"I'll see you tomorrow, know my mama cooking and shit." I nodded opening the door for Juicy.

"Bye Nia." I waved.

"Bye Kha'." she pushed Marco. "Nigga come on and take me home."

"You gon stop putting your damn hands on me." I chuckled going to get in the car.