JU11.

Khalil Matthews.

             "YOU look good mamas

             "YOU look good mamas." I said fixing her hair.

"Really? Because I think my thighs look so fucking ugly, my dumb ass tryna be different." she rambled plopping down. "I look fucking stupid."

"Are you crying?" I asked.

"Yes because look at me, I look big as hell." she stood up and went to the mirror.

"You look good to me." I said, shrugging. "Quite good."

"Look at my thighs." I looked at her thighs and chuckled, licking over my lips.

"Not seeing the problem." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her over to stand in between my legs.

"I'm not going." she said crossing her arms.

"After you talked my head off for two months damn straight about Homecoming, you not going? That's unacceptable and I won't stand for it." I said making her laugh.

"Stop making me laugh I'm supposed to be mad." she said.

"You look good, ma." I said rubbing my hands over her thighs.

"I don't feel like it."

"Well you do." I told her again. "You do."

"Okay." I continued rubbing her thighs as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Juicy, it's six c'mon." I tapped her leg for her to move from in between my legs and stood up.

"Ima be waiting for you downstairs." I told her, pulling my sweatshirts up.

"Okay." I nodded walking towards the door. "Wait."

She walked towards me and grabbed my face, pulling it down to reach hers she kissed my lips. I grabbed her neck tightly, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

"Okay, okay." she pulled away.

"You playing." I said towards the door. "Playing too damn much."

I walked out her room and down the steps to be met with her family and friends, people I didn't know, who were being ushered out the front door by Juicy's mama. Kai and Kari were the only ones not being rushed out, sitting on the couch watching the tv hanging from the wall.

"Come on y'all." I nodded towards the door.

"Is Juicy ready?" Kai asked getting up. I nodded opening the door for her. "Does she look pretty?"

"Very." I told her nodding.

"Is Juicy your girlfriend brother?" Kai asked me.

"You asking a lot of questions, Kaila." I said to her picking lint from her ponytail.

"Well... is she?"

"No she isn't." I said.

"Do you like her?"