who said i was getting married? (prologue)

It was the middle of January 2019 and big changes were happening for the members of The Shield.

Roman Reigns is getting married to his fiancé Galina in March. They were really happy together and everyone was excited for the wedding.
Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose however, weren't too excited. They wanted to be happy for their bestfriend but they were jealous. Jealous that their relationships hadn't worked out the way Romans had.

Seth Rollins was dating one of his bestfriends Becky Lynch. He was most definitely in love with her and was sure he would want to marry her one day. Becky has revealed that she was pregnant and Seth was very excited. Unfortunately, it wasn't Seth's child and she had cheated on him sometime without him knowing. Seth was very heartbroken but still managed to hide how he felt from his friends as they were also going through a lot. Seth sometimes sneaked out of the hotel to go to a bar without Dean or Roman knowing.

As for Dean, he was also happy in his previous relationship with Renee Young, a pretty blonde who also worked at their job. He fell in love with her the second he laid eyes on her. Everything seemed perfect with them until October of 2018. Renee was acting very distant and barely showed any affection towards Dean. Dean soon found out what was on her mind when he walked into her and John Cena making out on his couch. Dean was still depressed and it caused him to act moody towards his friends sometimes.

Dean was sitting with Roman in a cafe, waiting for Seth to show up for more wedding planning.

"Are you sure Seth said he was coming?" Roman asked, growing impatient.

"Yes, Ro. He said he'd be here." Dean sighed.

"I don't think I can wait any longer." Roman stares off into space.

Suddenly, the door opened, interrupting Romans thoughts.
Seth appeared and made his way over to Dean and Roman.

"God, Seth what took you so long?" Roman looks to Seth. "You look like shit too."

"Thanks Roman. I just overslept that's all." Seth walks into the house.

"You didn't miss anything by the way." Dean smiles at Seth.

"I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting." Seth shakes his head.

"It's alright Seth. We still have time to talk about the best man thing." Roman pats Seth's back.

Seth takes a seat beside Dean and listens to Roman talk about his wedding for the hundredth time.

"Obviously I love you both and I wish both of you were my best man. However, I have an idea so that everyone gets to take a turn as best man at each others weddings." Roman continues.

"Woah who said I was getting married?" Dean chuckles.

Seth and Roman look at each other both concerned and confused.

"You aren't ever going to get married?" Seth turns to face Dean.

"What's the point?" Dean looks away from Seth and Roman.

"You used to tell us how much you wanted to marry Renee before she...you know..." Roman says awkwardly.

"That was before she broke my heart. I'm never letting anyone hurt me again." Dean quietly says.

"Dean..." Seth puts his hand on Deans shoulder.

"No. Don't start with your sympathy bullshit again." Dean shrugs Seth's hand off his shoulder.

"What sympathy bullshit? Roman and I are trying to be there for you because we are your friends." Seth fires back.

"Well you can't be there for me. You don't know how I feel." Dean glared at Seth.

"I don't know how you feel, Dean? Becky not only cheated on me but she also got pregnant with the mans child. I also lost the love of my life like you!" Seth yells at Dean, silence immediately following after the words left his mouth.

Roman coughs at the uncomfortable silence unsure of what to do or say.

"You forgot about that, huh? That's because I'm not selfish like you." Seth breaks the silence. "I don't annoy everyone with the problems in my life and I always made sure that you were okay even though I was hurting too." Seth says, tears forming in his eyes.

"Seth I didn't know—" Dean sighs, guilt visible all over his face.

"Nah it's fine Dean." Seth gets off the couch and leaves before anyone could say anything.

Dean bit his lip, trying to stop tears from falling from his eyes.

"I'm such a bad friend." Dean says, ashamed.

"You aren't a bad friend Dean. We all get a little bit selfish to the point where we don't notice how others are feeling. Hell, I now feel guilty because I'm always talking about my wedding and didn't realize Seth felt this way." Roman rubs his face.

"Do you think Seth will forgive me?" Dean forces himself to look at Roman.

"Your joking right? Seth cares so much about you. I'm pretty sure by tomorrow he'll be fine." Roman smiles.

"Should I go find him and apologize?" Dean prepares to leave.

"I'd suggest giving him some space but you can do whatever you want." Roman answers.

"Yeah your right. See you in a while Ro." Dean hugs Roman before leaving too.

Okay guys I already know I have a story out but I was getting kind of bored of it so I started a new story I'm more interested in. I'll probably be working on both stories let me know if you like it so far :)