do you want something to drink? (4)

After a long night of wrestling, Dean and Seth headed to a bar near their hotel.

Dean wasn't too excited about that idea but Seth needed to take his mind off the drama that happened.

Seth walked over to the bartender to order something to drink.

"Do you want something to drink?" Seth asked turning to Dean.

Dean shook his head as he wasn't in the mood to drink anything right now.

Seth looked at Dean skeptically but turned back around to order for himself.

"Can I have whiskey sour please?" Seth asked the bartender.
Seth turned and stared at Dean in silence, waiting for his drink.

"You know the Dean 3 years ago wouldn't have even hesitated to order a drink." Seth smiled, wanting Dean to give in.

"Yeah and the Seth I knew 3 years ago barley ever step foot in a bar." Dean shot back.

"Okay maybe I changed." Seth shrugged.

"Maybe I did too." Dean quietly says.

Seth grabs his drink and sits at a table with Dean.

"You sure you don't want anything?" Seth asks again.

"Damnit Seth! If I wanted something I would have asked, okay?" Dean snaps.

Seth wanted to argue back but he remembered things didn't go so well last time that happened.
So instead, he looked at Dean, concerned.

"Are you okay Dean?" Seth took a sip of his drink.

Dean hates when Seth or Roman got concerned for him but he too was trying to avoid an argument with Seth and knew he had to choose his words carefully sometimes knowing Seth went through worse than him.

"Yes, I'm fine." Dean forces a smiles at Seth. "It's just been a long day."

"Tell me about it." Seth laughs, thinking about all the work he had today.

"Also after that Becky situation it totally ruined my whole day." Dean sighs, rubbing his face.

"Yeah..." Seth frowns.

Silence soon follows the two and Dean immediately feels bad for bringing it up.

"Oh Seth I'm—" Dean looks up at Seth, concerned.

"It's alright Dean." Seth smiles genuinely. "I'm actually a bit grateful it happened."

"What? Why?" Dean asks, confused.

"I wasn't and still am not completely over her and our break up. But after today, I've realized how much of a bitch she is and how our breakup was a blessing and was meant to happen." Seth explains.

"I knew you never deserved her." Dean smiles at Seth.

Seth smiles back at Dean and finishes his drink.

"I'm going to go get another one." Seth gets up from his seat.

Dean nods, even though he doesn't want him to drink so much.

2 minutes later, Seth returns with his drink and sits back down.

"Hey Seth after your done with that drink do you think we can go home? I'm exhausted." Dean asks.

Dean wasn't really tired but he wanted to try and stop Seth from drinking more than 2 drinks.

"I don't know Dean. I might want to drink more." Seth shrugs.

"Seth..." Dean sighs.

Dean was trying to get Seth to stop drinking without him noticing but Seth saw right through him.

"Dean you have to stop worrying over me drinking. I'm fine." Seth rolls his eyes.

Dean remembered that he was annoyed whenever people worried a lot about him so he let Seth be.

"Your right, sorry." Dean rubs his face in silence.

When Seth was done his second drink, he got up to order another one.

"Your heads going to hurt like a motherfucker." Dean warned but Seth ignored him.

Dean used to be an alcoholic before he met Renee so he knew all the dangers of alcohol.

To Seth, it seemed like he was overreacting but Dean just didn't want his best friend to go through what he had.

Dean glared at Seth as he walked over with his third drink.
Seth playfully glared back, sitting back next to Dean.

"It's not funny Seth." Dean says annoyed by Seths carelessly drinking.

"I never said it was." Seth laughs, drinking his drink fast.

"I can already tell your getting really drunk." Dean sighs.

"Can you just shut up already? Three drinks are nothing! If your so worried just go back to the hotel." Seth yells, causing a few looks from people.

"And what? Leave you here and have to worry if you will return safely?" Dean raises his eyebrow.

"Yes! Why do you care so much anyway?" Seth asks.

Dean didn't really know why he cared so much about Seth drinking either.

He didn't seem to care whenever Seth drank a lot before.

He was being a hypocrite. Doing exactly what he hated to Seth.

"I don't know." Dean whispered.

Seth stared at Dean for a while before putting his hand on Deans shoulder.

"I appreciate your concern but I'm fine, okay?" Seth quietly says.

Dean still didn't want to give up on this even though he knew it would start a fight.

"Yes Seth but for me—" Dean sighs again.

Dean and Seth were interrupted by a pretty woman who seemed to be a bit drunk like Seth.

"Any one of you cute boys wanna help me with something?" She winked at Dean and Seth.

"Sorry ma'am—" Dean starts to speak but gets cut off by Seth.

"Sure." Seth smiles and walks with the woman, abandoning Dean.

For some reason this made Dean really pissed off.

Even though Dean, Roman and Seth have done this to eachother in the past at parties, bars and clubs, he felt very offended that Seth left their conversation just to talk to a pretty woman.

Dean sighed, walking out the door and headed back to the hotel.