how early? (8)

Seth woke up on the couch with Dean sleeping on his shoulder.

They had fallen asleep halfway through the movie that they were watching.

He slowly got up a bit and smiled at how cute Dean looked.

He looked around the room and spotted Roman sleeping not too far away from them.

Seth picked up his phone and checked the time.

6:00 in the morning.

He carefully moved Deans head off his shoulder and got up to get Roman and Dean
breakfast at McDonalds before they woke up.
——————————————————————————————————————————
Seth came back with the breakfast and saw Roman awake watching TV while Dean was still sleeping on the couch.

"Hey." Roman greeted Seth when he entered.

"Hey." Seth said back.

Seth took off his shoes and handed Roman his breakfast.

"Thanks." Roman smiled.

"Deans still sleeping huh?" Seth looked over to Dean.

"Yeah I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge." Roman explained. "He needs to wake up soon, though."

"Why?" Seth raises his eyebrow.

"I'm leaving earlier than planned." Roman sighs.

"How early?" Seth sits down.

"I could only get a flight at 3 so I have 9 hours before I leave." Roman answers.

"Well that sucks." Seth says sadly.

He was really looking forward to spending the whole day with Roman and Dean.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Roman walks to the bathroom.

Seth nods and looks back over to Dean.
He thought he should wake him up now and give him his breakfast.
Seth gently wakes Dean up.
Dean groans and slowly opens his eyes to see Seth.

"Seth?" Dean whispers.

"Hey. Sorry to wake you but I brought you breakfast." Seth smiled.

Dean sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Thank you, Seth." Dean smiled at Seth before grabbing his breakfast.

"That's what friends are for." Seth patted Deans back.

"Oh so I try to wake you up for 10 minutes and you wouldn't budge but you get up when Seth asks you once?" Roman says, startling Dean and Seth.

"In his defence, I woke him up with food." Seth laughs.

Dean chuckles and continues eating.

"I guess I'll try that next time." Roman shrugs, laughing.

"What should we do for our last day together?" Dean asks.

Seth gives Roman a look and Roman nods, sighing.

"D, I gotta tell you something." Roman put his food on the table and sat up straight.

"Okay..." Dean was starting to get worried by Seth and Romans expression.

"I'm leaving at 3 so we can't do that much today. I don't know how long I'll be gone but I'll text you guys as much as I can." Roman told Dean.

Dean was disappointed but he still understood that Roman was getting married and he was busy.

"It's alright, Ro. We can just hang out for a bit or talk about who the best man—"

"Nah you don't have to talk about it today. I was wrong for trying to force that conversation on you. Whenever you two figure that out, you guys can text me. But for now, I just want to have fun with you guys." Roman smiles.

I'm sorry if this chapters kind of boring. I've been losing a bit of interest lately but I promise you it'll get more interesting soon.