you'd do that for me? (5)

The next morning, Dean woke up at 6:00 to check and see if Seth came back.

He was planning on staying up and wait for Seth but he fell asleep at 12.

He walked in the kitchen to see Seth cooking something.

"Hey." Seth turned and smiled at Dean.

"What are you making?" Dean sat on the couch.

He was still mad at Seth for last night but he was trying his best not to confront him about it.

"Bacon and eggs." Seth answered. "You want some?"

"Nah, I'm good. What time did you come home?" Dean asked.

Dean could hear Seth laughing in the kitchen.

Seth couldn't believe how protective Dean was being lately.

He wasn't used to it.

"I don't know... around 12:30 or something." Seth answered again.

"So did you have fun?" Dean looked up at Seth who was now sitting on the couch with his breakfast.

"Sure. I don't know why you left though." Seth took a bite of his eggs.

"I was feeling kind of lonely being at the table by myself." Dean avoided eye contact.

Seth looked up from his food and gave Dean a confused look.

He could tell by the way Dean said that, he was mad.

"You could have went with me you know." Seth raises his eyebrow.

"Unlike you I'm not going to drink all night and hook up with random women at bars." Dean shot at Seth.

Seth was very offended by this but he calmed himself down before he spoke.

"You've changed a lot." Seth said quietly but Dean could still hear him.

"So have you. You haven't been the same since you found out Becky cheated on you." Dean shakes his head.

Seth sits up straight and sets his food on the table in front of him.

"I'm trying to go back to the way I was. And it will happen soon. You just have to stop worrying about me all the time." Seth said calmly.

"I don't worry about you all the time." Dean scoffs.

Seth laughs.

"Ever since our argument a week ago all you do is worry about me." Seth says. "I just want to know why."

Seth was right.

But Dean himself didn't know why he did it either.

"Seth I already told you. I don't know." Dean rubbed his face, frustrated.

Seth had a feeling he knew why.

"If it's because of that stupid fight we had before I just want you to know I never wanted you to always worry about me. I only wanted you to think about others feelings before you said something." Seth explained.

"I feel like ever since that day all we do is argue and I'm tired of it." Dean looked up at Seth.

"I'm tired of it too..." Seth sighed.

The two were silent before Dean finally spoke up.

"I'm going to try my best to stop worrying." Dean said.

"Thank you. And I'll try to stop drinking." Seth smiled.

Dean raised his eyebrow, shocked by Seth's words.

"You'd do that for me?" Dean asked.

"Of course." Seth wrapped his arm around Dean before going back to eating his breakfast.

Do you think Seth and Dean will be able to go back to their old ways?