I dare Alex and Simon to exchange clothes for a week.

Alvin- ................ PFFFFT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA!!!
Brittany- What are you laughing about?
Alvin- Hhahaaheheh we have another dare!
*Everyone gathers around*
Alex- from who?
Alvin- It's from NorieLaguidao! Hehehehe it says that Alex and Simon have to exchange clothes for an entire week! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Alex-........ Yay.....?
Simon- C'mon, let's go change.
Alex and Simon give each other clothes to put on and head to different rooms to change. They both come out 5 minutes later. Alex starts shivering.
Alex- Wh-Why is it s-so c-cold!?
Simon starts stretching the turtleneck to vent it out.
Simon- And why is it so hot!?
Alex- I-i get c-c-cold easily! I-i-i'm g-g-gonna just c+c-c-cover up and g-g-get warm...
Simon- I've got to sit at the cooler.
Alvin- Hahahah! Best! Dare! Ever!
Theo- I wish we had some dares and asks... So far, it's been mostly Alex and Simon....
Alvin- I don't want to do anything except watch as people do these crazy dares! It's HILARIOUS! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Theodore just walks away at this point.

*1 week passes*

Alex and Simon are now in their own clothes and are starving cause they didn't even get up to do anything. They both head into the kitchen.
Brittany- Welp... I guess I'll have to call Dave and tell him to go shopping before he gets home...
Eleanor- I want a dare....
Jennette- Maybe their just thinking of one for you. But anyway, We hope you enjoyed! And thanks NorieLaguidao for the dare!
All but Alex's and Simon's are muffled from the kitchen- BYE!!