Question for Brittany: Do you have a Boyfriend/Crush?

Alex- I won't bother anybody else except Brittany with this ask.
Alex walks to Britt in the living room.
Alex- Hey Brittany, you have a question by NorieLaguidao. They want t to know if you have a boyfriend/crush.
Brittany- Well..... I don't really have a crush on anybody. And I don't have a girlfriend... I MEAN BOYFRIEND!! Hehehehe.....
........
Alex- Brittany... Be honest...
Brittany- FINE! I have a crush on a girl from my class ok?! Her name is Julie and she's really cut to me.... We have been friends for a while now, but I really wanna tell her how I feel...
Alex's mind- I know that feeling sister.
Alex- Look, just tell her how you feel one day and just hope that she accepts! That's the only thing you can do...
Brittany- O-ok... But uh.... Thanks NorieLaguidao for the dare!!
Brittany runs off.
Alex- ok???? Uh... Bye! Have a good day/night!
Alex goes into a secret room between the walls. Minecraft is there.
Alex- What's up?
Minecraft- Nothing...
Alex- Whatcha writing?
Minecraft- Nothing of your concern Alex...
Alex- Then why does the title have my name in it?
Minecraft- How about I send you to a parallel timeline in 'Can't Control it' by Ross_Lynch_Lover13 so you can kill the people you want?
Alex- Sounds fun! I'm in!- whispers- I'll turn off the camera now...