The conversation.

Alex closed his eyes and awoke in the dark space that he knows all too well. This space was his and his sister's place to talk and hang out. Her name's Jessie. She looks almost completely identical to Alex, except her bangs cover her other eye, and her eye color is white. How Alex wears a black and red striped turtle neck t-shirt, Jessie wears a red with black striped turtle neck t-shirt. And one last thing is that she has longer hair than Alex, and she's dead. She died before birth. But her soul somehow latched onto Alex whenever he was born.
Alex- Hey Jess!
Jessie turned around.
Jessie- Oh! Hey, what's up?
Alex- oh, nothing much, just wanted to check up on my twin sister.
Jessie- You don't have to. I still don't know why I died and how my soul attached to you.
Alex- Jess, it's fine, don't worry about it. Besides, I'm 100% sure that I like the fact I have a sister that's different!
Jessie smiled at her brother.
Jessie- So, how's your boyfriend?
Alex- He's fine. I plan on having fun tomorrow with him.
Jessie- You dick.
Alex- Yes, I will have his-
Jessie- Ok! I get it! I mean, I wish I was alive to find love! I wish I could fall in love with someone and live my own life... But instead, no offense, but I'm just stuck with you.... We haven't even been able to know HOW to bring me to life.
Alex thought for a moment. Alex got an idea.
Alex- Well, I made a promise to you, and I intend to keep it. Even if it IS impossible. I'm not gonna quit. Never ever.
Jessie looked at Alex and Smiled Widely. She hugged him.
Jessie- Thank you.
Alex- Please, thank me when I actually get you to become alive.
Jessie nodded and let go as she yawned.
Jessie- Goodnight.
Alex smiled as she laid down.
Alex- Goodnight sis, love you.
Jessie- Love you too.
And with that, Jessie goes to sleep. Alex closed his eyes and opens them to see Simon hugging him. Alex's face was on Simon's chest. Simon looked down as Alex looked up to him. Alex smiled and kissed him.
Alex- C'mon... Let's have some fun~
Simon had a horny grin on his face.
Simon- Then come and get some~
They started to kiss....