Question for Jennette: Who do you have a crush on currently?

Simon- Guys! We have our first Ask!
*Everyone gathers around*
Alex- Who's it from?
Simon- NorieLaguidao! It's for Jennette. They ask, Who do you have a crush on currently?
Jennette- I don't have a crush on anyone. But I do have a boyfriend! His name is David.... Sighs dreamy.
Simon looked like he was gonna cry and ran to his room.
Alvin- What was that about?
Alex- I don't know... Let me go talk to him.
Alex goes into his room. Simon is just sitting on his bed.
Alex- Simon... What's wrong?
Simon snaps out of it and sees Alex. Worry across his face.
Simon- O-oh! Nothing!
Alex saw straight through the lie.
Alex- Simon... I know your lying to me... Sits next to Simon. Please tell me what's wrong...
Simon- W-Well... I used to have feelings for Jennette.... When one day, she asked me if I liked her. I said yes.... But.. she told me that she had feelings for someone else.... That someone else was David... It hurt for a month or so.. but when she brings it up or she does something involving her boyfriend... It just hurts a little...
Alex then hugs Simon.
Alex- It's ok... I used to be in a relationship... But... Uh.. THEY turned out to be a player... A person who always cheats on the person their with and feel no shame about it.... It took me about a week to get over them... But I just don't wanna see them again. And if someone brings them up, I just ignore it.
Simon hugs Alex back and smiles as he blushes.
Simon- Thanks...
Alex- No problem!
They walk out and go into the living room.
Alvin- So, mind explaining why you ran off like that?
Before Simon could speak, Alex spoke.
Alex- He said he heard a noise and it turns out that his books from his bookshelf had mostly fallen off. So I helped him put them back up.
Alvin- huh.. ok!
Alvin walked off.
Simon- Whispers Thank you..
Alex nodded.
Alvin- Anyway! Thanks for asking NorieLaguidao!
Simon and Alex- And have a good day/night!
All- BYE!!