........... . . . . .

Today, Julia and Dave were hanging out at Dave's place and Alex came along too. Julia and Dave where talking while Alex and Simon sat together on the couch.

It's also been 3 days since Minecraft activated the code and nothing has happened. Alex was down cause he wanted to keep his promise.
Simon noticed this and kissed his cheek.
Simon- Hey, what's wrong?
Alex looked at Simon.
Alex- Nothing...
All of a sudden, there was a know on the door. Julia opened the door and froze.
???- May I come in?
Julia got out of the way as whoever was there walked in. The others walked to see who it was. Alex froze in his place when he saw..... Jessie, his twin sister.. ALIVE!
Jessie looked at Alex and froze.
Jessie- A-Alex?
Alex- J-jessie??
Not waiting any longer, the ran to eachother and hugged.
Alex knew he had to act and so did Jessie.
Alex- I-I thought you were dead!
Jessie- Me?! I thought YOU were dead!
They broke the embrace, tears in their eyes
Julia- Uh... What's going on?
Alex turned around and wiped away his tears.
Alex- Everyone.. I would like you all to meet my twin sister, Jessie!
Everyone went wide eyed.
Alex and Jessie giggled at their expressions. How they moved was like they were just a reflection of a mirror.
Alex- Julia, can she stay with us??!
Julia blinked. Then smiled.
Julia- Well, if she's family of yours, then she's a family member of mine!
One by one, everyone introduced themselves and excepted her.
Alex- I'll be right back, I have to use the restroom.
Alex left.
Jessie- Hey Simon, can I talk to you privately for a sec?
Simon nodded as he followed her into another room
Jessie- Look, I know that your Alex's boyfriend. I haven't seen him ever since birth. And I'm gonna tell you something. If you ever break Alex's heart. Then I might just do something I'll regret.
Simon-. . .... Jessie, I love Alex more than life itself. He's EVERYTHING to me. I would never break his heart on purpose. Also, same thing g goes to you too. Or, even HURT him in any way, I might do something I'll regret as well.
Jessie smiled.
Jessie- That's all I needed to hear!
And with that, she left.
Simon smiled left as well. He saw Alex on the couch and sat next to him.
Alex's mind- IT WORKED!!!