I dare Slade to make Alvin horny. And i dare Theodore and Eleanor to kiss.

Alex- 😏 I'll only tell Slade this to prevent questions from Theodore and Eleanor.
Alex walks to Slade.
Alex- Slade~ you have a dare~
Slade- Uh ok?
Alex- Ross_Lynch_Lover13 dares you to make Alvin horny. Feel free to... Y'know... Get a little dirty.
Slade grins wickedly.
Slade- Stay out of Alvin's room.
Then he walked off to Alvin's room. Alvin was sitting on his bed. Slade snuck up behind him. He swiftly put his paws under his hoodie.
Slade- Hola linda, te ves hermosa hoy mi amor ~
Alvin blushed hard. He looked over to see his door locked. Alvin turned around and pinned Slade to his bed.
Alvin- whispers in Slade's ear Sé que quieres a Slade ~ soy todo tuyo ~
Slade knew then that Alvin was horny. Put Alvin's words made him horny as well. He started to pull down Alvin's pants and boxers slowly...

Alex walked to Theodore and Eleanor.
Alex- Hey you two! You guys have a dare!
Eleanor- who's it from?
Alex- Ross_Lynch_Lover13, it says that you two have to kiss~
They blushed, but then smiled as they put their lips together. Never departing. Alex left them alone.

**Extra!!**
Alex went to Simon. He sat next to him on his bed after closing and locking his door.
Alex- Hey Simon~
Simon- Uh, hey! What's up?
Alex put his hand where Simon's crotch was, not wasting any time.
Alex- Let's have some fun~
Alex out his lips to Simon's. Simon broke the kiss.
Simon- Then fun we shall have~
They were both turned on and horny. They started.....

Minecraft's POV
-------
Moaning is coming from the monitors as Alvin and Slade had sex. And Alex and Simon had sex.
Minecraft- They forgot to turn off the camera... Great...
Minecraft typed in a code and turned off the camera.
.
.
.
.
.
.
B Y E
G u y s ! ! !