. . . . . .

Simon gathered everyone, except for Alex, in his room and he locked to door.
Alvin- What is this about Simon?
Simon- It's about Alex.. he's hiding something from us.
Brittany- What? Why would he be keeping anything from us?
Simon- I don't know what it was about. But.... A few hours ago, we got a dare to meet some people names The Munk boys. Alex took it from me quickly and went into another room. I followed him and listened to what Alex was saying. I heard him say that the Munk boys don't exist in this world.
Everyone in the room was suprised. Daniel spoke up.
Daniel- Well... I have to say something about Alex too.
Slade- Well, what is it?
Daniel walked next to Simon.
Daniel- W-well.... Some nights that I'm here or some days that Alex isn't here... I hear voices coming from in the walls... One of them I recognize as Alex's voice... But there's another one that I don't know who it belongs to...
Everyone was even more shocked to hear THIS as well.
Theo- B-but..... How would that be possible?
Ellie- I don't know, but now I'm kinda scared...
Jennette- It'll be fine you two... I hope...
Alvin- Simon, he's your boyfriend and one of our closest friend as well. I'd think he'd tell is about pretty much everything!
Slade- Yeah.. PRETTY MUCH. Now ABSOLUTELY everything.
Alvin- True. But... Should we confront him about this?
Simon- I don't know... I'm so confused if I should even trust Alex anymore...
Then...
*Knock Knock Knock*
Everyone looked at the door.
Alex- Hey, Simon? Where is everyone? I'm starting to get worried... Are they in there with you?
Simon's heart raced. He quickly said something.
Simon- Uh... No! No one's in here! I don't know where they are! Probably with Dave or something!
There was a pause. Alex sighed.
Alex- O-ok.. uh.. I'm gonna be in the kitchen of you need me, ok?
Simon- Ok!
They heard footsteps walking away. They all sighed and continued.
Brittany- Look, I think that we should just avoid the topic and we'll follow him. Ok?
Everyone agreed and went out the door, and they pretend to not know where one another was..... But little did Alex know... They had a plan.