hmmm

Alex sensed that something was oof about his friends. He walked to Simon.
Alex- Hey Simon, uh..
Simon- Yeah?
Alex- Well... No offense or anything... But.. uh... Everyone, even you, have been acting strange lately...... Are you guys ok?
Simon was a little surprised.
Simon- Yeah! Everything is fine! Don't worry!
Alex worried nonetheless.
Alex- Simon, I want you to meet someone, ok? Just promise me that you won't freak out.
Simon- I won't freak out.
Alex took Simon's hand and they walked to the wall that they heard Alex talking to someone.
Alex- Don't freak out and..... Nevermind... Just... Don't let go, ok?
Simon- ok...??
Alex and Simon walked right through the wall and into Minecraft's secret room. Simon was shocked bend belief.
Alex- Hey Minecraft!
Minecraft looked over to see Simon and Alex.
Minecraft- Oh hey! Nice to uh.. finally meet your boyfriend in person!
Alex- Simon, this is an old friend of mine, Minecraft! And Minecraft, this is Simon!
Simon waved.
Simon- U-umm... Quick question... Uh... Why are you living in our walls??
Minecraft- I'm not living in your walls, what you just walked through is a portal. This room is my room, it's in another dimension. I hope your not freaked out.
Alex smiled at Simon. Simon was happy that Alex showed him his secret and kissed him. Minecraft rolled his eyes playfully.
Minecraft- Jeez, first, get a room you two! And second, of your gonna have sex, then don't do it in here! Hehe..
Alex- We were just kissing, shut up!
Simon smiled as he look Alex's hand and quickly said goodbye. They went to his room, he locked the door, and then he pinned Alex against the wall and started kissing his neck as they began.....