Come Up With Your Own Ideas!

George: I am gonna write about a guy and his family that stay at a hotel in Colorado, and the guy goes all crazy!

Me: That idea has been done, George! Stephen King wrote that in The Shining.

George: Then, I'll write about a girl that finds a dog at a supermarket and takes him home!

Natasha: That's been done too! Because Of Winn Dixie!

George: Alright! I'll write about a guy that is a soldier in Iraq, and writers letters to his girlfriend!

MaryKLago: Already been done, George! Dear John by Nicholas Sparks!

George: Oh my gosh! They stole my ideas!

Susan: No, they didn't! They wrote them years ago! You would be the one responsible for stealing their work! They can sue you for that!

George: What should I write about then?

MaryKLago: Write about nothing! *chuckles*

Me: Good idea!

Kevin: Yeah, that's easy! All you have to do is not write anything! There you go! A story about nothing!

George: You think you're funny? I should write about you guys being sent to a federal penitentiary for a serious crime! You guys will be on solitary confinement for 30 years!

MaryKLago: I believe that idea has been done by Stephen King! The Shawshank Redemption!

George: Come on!!!! Stop stealing my ideas! I'm gonna sue Stephen King!

Natasha: The heck you are! He's my favorite author!

Me: Mine too!

Susan: I concur!

George: You said Stephen King is from Massachusetts, right?

Natasha: He's from Maine, George.

George: I thought he was from Massachusetts!

Susan: He's not.

George: Okay, whatever....

This story was written on June 29th, 2019.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤