3

The neo city world tour was announced and the second Donghyuck found out, he dialled a call to his mum and told her about the good news. In all honesty, he already knew about it, during the injury that he had two months ago, but he still hadn't told his parents anything, waiting for it to become official before telling them.

The first few weeks of practising new choreographies for the concert wasn't hard, in Donghyuck's opinion, since he had always been a fast learner, and because they had already performed them in Japan. But as they were going to go straight into their newest comeback's promotions right after the tour, they were busy with that as well. 

Everything was going well, everything related to the tour at least, and Donghyuck was busy with work, unable to spend any time worrying about anything else. The dreamies had been wanting to meet up with him, but due to their schedules as well, it wasn't possible. With the dreamies being held off by work, and the time they spent in the practice room increased, Donghyuck didn't even realise that a whole month had gone past since he spoke to Jaemin about his problem.

"Our first concert is tomorrow," Taeyong announced, holding his bag closely to his knee and turning to the others. He took a deep breath before starting to explain how they were all going to spend the current day. Donghyuck nodded along to what he said, but all of his words went in one ear, and out the other. It wasn't as if Donghyuck didn't want to listen to Taeyong, he was just finally coming to a realisation.

It had been a month since he had started his 'affection-less' journey, yet the only people who had noticed his odd behaviour were Doyoung and Taeil. Donghyuck was a little hurt, and disappointed, but he made sure to not let it get to him. Whenever he saw the members getting all affectionate with each other, specifically Mark, he just looked the other way, pretending as if he didn't want to do that same.

"Make sure to get your sleep," Taeyong finished, before tightening his grip on his bags and marching over to the elevator. As he slipped in and furiously talked the button for the sixth floor, Johnny jogged up to Donghyuck, giving him a nudge which the younger knew meant he wanted him to be his roommate.

Although Johnny was generally accepting of affection, he wasn't necessarily happy with what Donghyuck used to give him. The quick pecks on his cheeks and the forced hugging always ended up with Donghyuck getting a playful (yet painful) punch on his arm. It seemed like a joke, to others at least, but Donghyuck still took it seriously. The looks he would receive from Johnny was enough to make him want to curl up in his blankets and just pretend he never did any of that. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" Johnny asked as soon as the door to their room closed. Donghyuck dropped his bags on the floor, taking his jacket off in the process before collapsing onto the bed. Johnny watched him snake his way out of his clothes until he was in his boxers and his shirt. With a sigh, the taller picked up the clothes from the bed and nearly folded them on the side. He turned around and repeated his question, "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Hyung literally told us to sleep early," Donghyuck mumbled, stuffing his face further into the pillow and inhaling the sweet smell of custard (an odd fragrance for washing clothes, but Donghyuck didn't mind). He turned his head to the side, squashing his cheek between his body weight and the pillow, and looked up into Johnny's hopeful eyes. The exhaustion in his body immediately washed out, and he forced himself to sit up. "Fine, what do you wanna watch?"

Johnny lit up at the question, and hurriedly undressed as well, quickly throwing on some sweatpants and a shirt before jumping on top of Donghyuck, laughing when he heard the younger whine.

"Anything you want!" Johnny answered and then wrapped his arm around Donghyuck's shoulder, pulling him into a side hug. Donghyuck smiled to himself, feeling the warmth flood his body, and then pulled out his tablet, swiping away at the screen and loading Netflix (the only legal app they had). As he scrolled through the options, he felt a hand grow through his hair, and his heart tugged at the feeling. It was soft, although Johnny's hands were rough, and his fingers were getting tangled in his hair. Donghyuck enjoyed it.