sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

"You're crazy." Johnny said, holding a hand to his mouth to muffle his laughs, unable to believe the fact that Donghyuck was actually going to do it, and excitedly turning around to tell the others about it.

Alright, so probably commenting something cute under Mark's concept post was not the best idea, especially because fans were getting more and more suspicious about them due to the way Donghyuck was constantly mentioning Mark in everything. However, this was honestly the only way Donghyuck could support his boyfriend.

The last time he met Mark, properly, was nearly a week ago, since Mark had been constantly called over to meetings and last minute alterations to some dances.

It wasn't as if Donghyuck hadn't seen Mark at all, as the two still lived in the same dorm, but Mark was normally out of the dorm by the time Donghyuck woke up. As infuriating as it was, Donghyuck couldn't blame Mark, because he wasn't the one who chose to be part of this new group, but in fact was forced. Therefore, Donghyuck could only blame the company for his lack of interactions with Mark.

"I need to show my support." Donghyuck replied to Johnny, who only tried to move forwards and stop him, because they all knew that the manager would get really annoyed once he heard that Donghyuck had commented under a post without their permission. Yet at the same time, none of the members tried too hard, knowing that this made Donghyuck happy, so they let him be.

Just as Donghyuck commented, he locked his phone, and stuffed it into his pocket, choosing to ignore all the calls he was going to get from the managers, and maybe even Mark, because he was the type to panic over small things that could cause problems or rumours for the group.

He stood up and wobbled over to the kitchen, holding a hand to his stomach as he heard it growl loudly in the empty room. Donghyuck pulled out some ingredients and began to make something for himself. Letting his mind wander, Donghyuck stared into space, thinking about what Mark must be doing at that moment.

Since Dream were given a day off, Donghyuck had decided to stay at the dorm and rest a little, maybe even catch up with shows that he had on his watch list, or sleep for a hours. But here he was, making food for himself because he was hungry, tired, and a little bored.

The door to the dorm opened, but Donghyuck didn't pay much attention to it, assuming it was either Jaehyun or Yuta, since they had gone out for the day to get some food from a restaurant that opened up nearby. Instead, Donghyuck hummed along to a song, not realising how loud he was, until a pair of arms snaked around his waist and snapped him out of his thoughts, making him squeak in surprise.

"You're really loud." Mark whispered, placing his chin on Donghyuck's shoulder and melting closer. "I could hear you humming all the way from the entrance."

"That isn't very far." Donghyuck replied, trying to play off the fact that he was extremely embarrassed. One, because of the back hug Mark was giving him, and two, because of the comment he left under Mark's post.

"For me it is." Mark said, ignoring the way Donghyuck cringed at it, before watching him pour the egg over the oil. "So what was that all about?"

"What was what?" Donghyuck tilted his head to face Mark, shooting him a confused look, although he knew exactly what he was talking about, but choosing to act as if he didn't. Mostly because he was flustered, and because he wanted Mark to tell him how he felt by it.

"You know," Mark leaned forwards, his face close enough to make Donghyuck's heart beat faster, "The comment you made."

"Ah, that!" Donghyuck laughed, turning his head away from Mark and flipped the omelette on the pan. "I wanted to support you, so I did."

"I really liked it." Mark shyly dipped his head down, burying it into Donghyuck's shoulder, causing Donghyuck to internally groan because gosh that was so cute. "The others were surprised because you had never done anything like this before, so I ended up telling them about us."

Donghyuck nodded, before switching the stove off and taking his omelette out, placing it between toast and chicken. He turned around, holding Mark's hands in his and then leaned forwards, casually placing his lips on Mark's.

"You're so cute, you know that right?" Donghyuck chuckled, seeing the way Mark blushed by the kiss.

"Shut up." Mark huffed, taking his hands out of Donghyuck's, before reaching over for the sandwich the younger had made. "You're cuter."

"What did you say?" Donghyuck held a hand to his ear and pretending as if he didn't hear him well, clearly fishing for compliments.

"I said," Mark took a bite of the sandwich, munching down on it before speaking again, "You're cuter."

"Wow!" Donghyuck dramatically gasped, his eyes widening and he stared at Mark with fake shock. "The great Mark Lee, who is supposedly the cutest human being ever, just called me cuter than him. I feel honoured."

"Oh shut up!" Mark stuffed his face with the sandwich, taking a bigger bite than before, trying to conceal his large smile and the reddening of his cheeks by eating. "You're so weird."

Donghyuck let out a laugh, before cupping Mark's cheeks and leaning forwards for a kiss again. The two closed their eyes and connected their lips, more experienced than the last few times they did. Although Donghyuck said he didn't like kissing, because of how weird it looked, he loved doing it with Mark, because it would remind him of how the two are actually together, and that this wasn't a strange dreaming he was living in.

"Oh, by the way." Mark said, pulling away and taking a deep breath, quickly planting another kiss on Donghyuck's lips before looking up at his eyes with a mischievous smile. "You might wanna make another sandwich."

And with that, Mark spun on his heels, escaping from Donghyuck's grip, and running out of the kitchen, leaving Donghyuck dumbfounded. Turning around to finally eat his food, Donghyuck's mouth parted in realisation and he immediately snapped his head back towards the door, chasing after Mark who was still in the hallway.

"Markeu what the hell!"

-

Donghyuck's comment under Mark's post was so cute. my heart :(
I want a friend like that