4

Since some of you don't get the reference I made below
At 2:32 is what I'm talking about
Ignore the rest of the video sksks I just couldn't find anything else sorry

-

"

Are you avoiding me?" Was the first thing Mark said, quickly grabbing Donghyuck's arm and pulling him back. The tour bus was waiting outside their hotel, and the members were all leaving for their first concert. But that didn't matter to Mark at the moment.

He wasn't blind, obviously, and could see that Donghyuck was doing this (whatever this was) on purpose. Donghyuck was clearly avoiding him, and the other members, for some reason. But he suspected it was because of something stupid, or something that didn't really require that much attention, yet because of his actions was getting it. And Mark wasn't going to allow Donghyuck to guilt-trip him into this one, no, not like last time.

"No," Donghyuck replied, jerking his hand away from Mark, annoyed by the harsh tone in Mark's voice, before walking away. If Mark truly cared about why he was acting like this, then he would've asked more nicely, the same way the other three did.

Mark watched as Donghyuck began to walk away and rolled his eyes. He didn't understand why Donghyuck was being so difficult. If he had a problem, he should've just told them what was wrong. Doing this, this weird ignoring and avoiding thing, it wasn't really helping him in Mark's eyes. He looked childish.

"Fine then, be like that," Mark muttered, and then stuffed his hands into his pockets, letting out a huff before trailing behind the younger. They climbed into the bus, immediately taking the seats they liked the most. Donghyuck jumped onto the dear besides Johnny, whilst Mark sat in a corner with Jungwoo, who plugged in his earphones and zoned out. 

A few minutes into the ride, Johnny saw something amusing on his phone, so he titled it to the side to show Donghyuck. The younger brought a hand to his face and tried to stifle his laughter, hoping Taeil - who was asleep - wouldn't wake up. Mark watched as Johnny wrapped an arm around Donghyuck's shoulders, and narrowed his eyes. Since when did they get so close?

"What's so funny?" Taeyong asked, shuffling over to Donghyuck and snaking his arm around Donghyuck's waist, pulling him closer to get a better view of what was happening. 

(Taeyong had noticed the way Donghyuck had started ignoring them. If he hadn't noticed, then he would be a bad friend, but he didn't understand why he was doing it. That was until he overheard the conversation Donghyuck had with Taeil and Doyoung. At first, he was surprised, confused as to why Donghyuck would feel that way, especially because he's always so happy. Then it slowly made sense, and Taeyong didn't even realise that it took him so long, until he saw Johnny attached to Donghyuck by the hip. He took a long time, but he was here to fix it now.)

"Hyung showed me this," Donghyuck answered, slipping Johnny's phone out of the taller's grip, and then leaned into Taeyong, showing him the screen. The trio giggled quietly, eyeing as Taeil stirred in his sleep before returning to their previous positions, but the hands they had on Donghyuck remained in their spot.

Mark watched as Taeyong inched closer and closer to Donghyuck until their bodies were flushed together, and Johnny leaned down to place his head over the younger's. Mark closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He wasn't jealous. Of course not. Just confused. Taeyong was never one to initiate affection do easily, and especially not towards Donghyuck, the little devil who thrived of it. Taeyong was the type who would limit his affection so that when he would give it to people, they would feel special, or just simply honoured to get a hug and a kiss on the head from him.