Lily

Emma's POV

I walk into Regina's house. Henry invited me over for dinner and I'm a little early because I want to spend time with Regina.

"Hey." I say my hands in my pockets awkwardly.

"Miss Swan. You're early."

"I wanted to see you." She looks over at me and then continues cooking.

"Miss Swan."

"I know that's inappropriate for me to say. But I missed you. I wanted to see you today but I figured since I almost kissed you yesterday you might not have wanted to see me."

"I didn't. So thank you for that."

"I'm sorry again for almost kissing you."

"You should be! You have a girlfriend! Who I'm sure loves you and to even think of kissing me is cheating! You shouldn't have at all. And me telling you to stop shouldn't have been the reason you stopped. You should have never even thought about kissing me."

"I can't help that you're gorgeous and every time I look at you-"

"Stop right there."

"I want to kiss you." I finish and she sighs.

"Miss Swan you cannot think like that. What about Miss Paige?"

"I don't know. I know I want you. And I'm sorry if this makes things awkward between us. But I can't help it."

"I don't even know wha-" Her phone cuts her off.

"Can you get it. Put it on speaker." I get it from her purse and I press answer. It's an unknown number and I set it on the island.

"Hello?"

"Madame Mayor." Do I know that voice? I feel like I know who it is.

"Who is this?"

"Emma pissed off girlfriend." She quickly goes to grab it but I grab it quicker. I put it on mute.

"Why is she calling you?"

"I don't know. Give me my phone."

"Are you two like fighting or something."

"Miss Swan." I un-mute it.

"Why are you calling me?"

"Because I just got into town and someone at Granny's asked if I'm still dating Emma because she's been seen out a lot with you recently. On a date."

"And?"

"Stay the fuck away from her! I'm sure your prissy bitch ass hasn't ever been in a fight but I have and I'm sure knocking some sense into you would be okay."

"Miss Paige."

"Shut up! You listen to me Regina. Next time I see you and Emma. You won't like my reaction."

"Nothing is going on between me and Miss Swan. You have nothing to worry about."

"Oh but you do. Because I'm sure if I say something Emma would take Henry and leave. And then you'll truly be alone. He will leave you. You're not even his real mother." Tears fill Regina eyes.

"Are you done?"

"Yes I am. Next time you see Emma. I'll be there and if I feel something is off. You might want to lock your back door." Lily hangs up.

"When did that start?"

"It's none of your business Miss Swan. This is my problem not yours."

"Excuse me? She's threatening you this is now my problem Regina. Now tell me."

"No."

"Now! Now Regina!"

"Before she left the hospital. She threw me against the wall and chocked me and threatened to take Henry away. She called when I was in bed and said she was going to call Child Protective Service and tell I broke his leg and he would leave and go with you if I didn't leave you alone or something."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Would you even believe me?"

"Yes! I would."

"That's your girlfriend-"

"Not anymore."

"Miss Swan that's a bit extreme no?"

"She threatened you. That's extreme. She has no right to do that. And I won't let her continue to bully you."

"She'll blame me if you break up with her."

"No she won't."

"She will!"

"I'm doing it. I'll be back later." I walk out with fury burning my thoughts. I drive to Granny's where I know she's at. I go in the back way to my room. I open the door and she's sitting on my bed.

"We are done!" I say closing the door.

"What baby what's going on?"

"Don't call me baby! We are done!"

"Em." She grabs my face and kisses me. She starts grinding against my crotch and I groan. She kisses down my body and then quickly undoes my pants. She takes my cock into her mouth and I groan again.

"Lily stop!"

"You love it."

"No stop!" She stands up and I put everything back away in my pants. I zip and button them.

"Go. We're done. Get your stuff out my apartment now and leave. Don't ever come back."

"Why? Emma what's going on?"

"What are you stupid? I hear the whole cal with Regina. The whole thing. How could you do that to her? Say those awful things. How?"

"She's obviously taking you from me. I mean you're breaking up with me now because of her."

"I'm breaking up with you because of you. You did this to yourself. She didn't even tell m. And you had no right to threaten and bring Henry into this. You don't even know how much that hurts. For your son to say he hates you and you rubbed it in her face. I can't even believe you could do something like that."

"Emma I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it. I'm just scared of loosing you."

"Well you just did. We're done. Go."

"Emma please."

"We're over." She smacks me.

"Are you cheating on me with her? Is that what this is about?" She smacks me again in the same spot on my already reddening cheek.

"Get out. Before I arrest and put you in jail for assault."

"Emma I love you."

"Lily go. You brought this on yourself. Just leave." She walks out and I sigh closing the door. I go into the bathroom and I take a long shower. I still can't believe she did that. My face really hurts. I look in the mirror and it's bruising. I pull my long blonde hair up into a ponytail to get it out my face. I change into navy blue gym shorts and then a white and blue sleeveless shirt. I put headphone in and then I put on some running shoes. I start running. The sun is setting. I keep running until I'm at the town line. I turn back around and run to Regina's house. I knock on the door. She opens it in nothing but a tiny black nightie and a black robe. She ties the robe and fixes her perfect hair.

"Miss Swan what are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you. I'm sorry for missing dinner."

"Henry's quite upset. Assumes I had something to do with it."

"I'm sorry."

"It not your fault. Is the a bruise?" She turns my cheek and I grab her wrist. She looks at me hand and I let her hand go.

"Come inside. Let me help with that." I walk in and she closes the door.

"Sit in the living room. You want some whiskey?"

"Please." She walks away and I sit down. I rub my hand over my thighs over and over. It's been a crazy night.

1216 words