Bathtub

Emma's POV

"You're doing really good. Um 'Baby C' is a little underdeveloped." The doctor says.

"What?" Regina asks.

"They're all a little underdeveloped actually."

"Emma." She says and I grab her hand quickly. Henry grabs my other one.

"Please explain." Henry says.

"It's okay kid." I hug him.

"At the end of the third month your babies should be fully formed. But they aren't. 'Baby A' doesn't have hands fully yet. 'Baby B' doesn't have his or her toes fully but has feet as you can all see. But 'Baby C' isn't moving at all. And doesn't have ears yet. Well not fully developed."

"Is he or she dead?" Regina asks.

"Regina!"

"Mom!" We both say at the same time scolding her for even saying it.

"I'm sorry but that's reasonable." She says.

"I'll have to get someone else in to really see but I can't tell you that for sure." Regina closes her eyes.

"Babe." She just shakes her head.

"Don't."

"He or she is alive."

"I may be able to tell you the gender of them if you want, once we are done with this." She says and then leaves.

"Emma." She says with a shaky voice. I kiss her head and then her lips.

"I'm scared."

"I know baby." I look at the screen. Two babies are moving a little. The other one isn't.

"Hello." The doctor walks in and smiles at us.

"I'm hearing a baby isn't moving."

"Yeah." The other doctor we are familiar with says nervously.

"Can I touch your stomach Madame Mayor?"

"Yes." She says and the man moves over in the chair. He taps one side of her stomach twice. Then the other moving his hand around her cute bump.

"Mhm." He puts on his stethoscope on her tummy and feels around in silence for a little.

"There's three heart beats. Well four including yours. Maybe the little one is sleeping. Can you try talking to the fetus."

"Sure." Henry moves and pats Regina stomach.

"Hey little guy or girl you're scaring our moms can you please move so we can see if you're okay. You're scaring me too bud. And I do not take it lightly that you're playing dead. We gotta make sure you're alive. So if you could move or give us a sign. We just wanna know if you're okay." We all look at the screen and the baby kicks his or her foot. Regina cries silently and I sigh.

"Fist bump baby sibling." Henry says and I laugh.

"Everything is okay my love." I whisper and she nods and sniffles.

"You scared us kid." The baby moves again. I kiss her stomach softly.

"You want to tell them?" The man asks the nurse.

"We see two little things on the babies." They move the stick around and we all smile.

"Two boys and a girl."

"We were right kid!" I high five Henry happily.

"I'm really outnumbered here." Regina says and I kiss her cheek.