Serious Talk

Regina's POV

Emma and I have been together 6 months now. We are happy and in love. No one knows about us. Well not really. We have been kind of very busy recently. I haven't seen or spoken to her in like 4 or 5 days and I miss her so much. I get up and get dressed for work. Black dress pants with a red long sleeve shirt. I curl my hair and do my makeup. I head to my office now.

"Morning Madame Mayor."

"Rose hello." I walk in and she holds the door for me. I smile.

"Thank you."

"No problem Miss Mills." I turn and she smiles at me.

"You know, you can call me Regina."

"Isn't that a bit informal. You are my boss."

"I know but I call you your first name. It's only fair."

"I guess so." She smiles.

"I'll bring in anything you need."

"Okay thank you." I sit in my seat and sigh. I miss Emma. I really do. I slip my glasses on and start work.

"Miss Mills someone is here to see you."

"Let them in." I look back down.

"Miss me?" I look up to see Emma. I smile widely. I get up and give her a tight hug.

"Yes! I haven't seen you in what feels like forever! Of course I missed you!" I grab her face pulling her down to me and I kiss her hard.

"Mhm.." She hums against my lips and holds my waist and I smile with tears.

"I've really missed you Emma." She kisses my head.

"I have something for our six month anniversary."

"Emma. We said no gifts for stuff like this."

"I know but I want to spoil you."

"But I didn't get you anything."

"I don't want anything sweetheart."

"Emma." I whine.

"What I want is for you to be in my arms tonight. Dinner at yours and some cuddling. I want to feel you fall asleep in my arms again, I've been busy for a while and I miss laying with you."

"Deal."

"Okay here." She hands me bouquet of white roses and two boxes.

"Open it." I sigh and open the first one that's heart shaped. Chocolates.

"Chocolate?"

"Yes." I pick up one and I bite it. It's strawberry. Mhm! That's great.

"Here." I feed her the other half of it and she hums.

"Good right? We can share tonight. I'll put it in the freezer and we'll eat it with some wine and cuddle." I say and she pecks my lips.

"Next one." She says and I give her a look. I open it to see a ring. I look at her.

"Miss Swan...."

"No no. I'm not proposing... at least not right now. It's just a ring. Because I love you and I want to see a ring on your finger everyday. Knowing you're mine."

"Okay, but I am yours with or without a ring. It's beautiful though. Thank you so much."

"Of course." I wrap my arms around her neck kissing me. She walks forward and I walk backwards until I hit the back of the couch. She sets me on the top of the couch and I smile.