Flowers

Regina's POV

I didn't see Emma this morning. She had an early shift. It's only 11 am. Henry went to school and I have her lunch just incase she decides to stop by today before lunch time. I grab my glasses going over this paperwork.

"Regina?" I look up to see Rose my assistant.

"There's something out here for you. I can't really pick it all up at once." I look at her in confusion and I stand up pulling my glasses off my face. My heels clicking against the floor. I see so many roses on the floor.

"They are down the hall too. I have the flower people here if you want them to bring it in."

"Uh we will start on my table and it if doesn't fit then we'll do the floor." I say and she smiles. I walk back in and stand by my desk watching them set them. It's like so many. There's one that has a heart and I hold back a smile.

 There's one that has a heart and I hold back a smile

"Can you set this one on my desk." I ask and he nods.

I open my laptop and I search up the place The red ones are $360 each

I open my laptop and I search up the place The red ones are $360 each. The one heart one is $460. That's. She's spend over 8 thousand dollars. For me. What the heck. I look at the one on my desk and I see a note. I take it.

'Don't get mad. I know it's a lot but I'm hoping this will make you smile. I'm sure it looks beautiful. -You know who'

"Emma Swan is here." I stand and move around my desk. I sit on the edge of my desk crossing my legs.

"Send her in." She nods and Emma walks in. She has a coffee in one hand and something behind her back.

"Where did these come from?" She asks smirking. She just can't help it.

"Anonymous but I know who did it."

"Who?"

"Why Miss Swan?" I ask and she moves her hand from behind her back stepping close and I see a single rose.

"I think you're beautiful. I also think roses are the most beautiful flower ever so I think it makes sense. Do you like?" I look around and I can't help the blush or smile that appears on my face. I bite my lip and smile like I've never smiled before. I look down and then back up at Emma who's smiling.