Living With Emma

Regina's POV

"Henry? Henry what did I tell you about leaving your shoes on the stairs?" I say walking into the living room holding his sneaker.

"Not to, I don't know." He says and I sigh.

"Henry your tone is not okay."

"I don't care."

"Excuse me?" I say.

"Why do you even care? You're not my mom!"

"Henry you may not see it that way but I am."

"Emma is my real mom! You don't even love me!"

"How can you feel that way? Henry all I do is try for you." I ask shaking my head.

"You don't care about me!"

"Yes I do!" I raise my voice and he goes to walk away.

"Don't you dare walk away from me Henry Daniel!" He turns and crosses his arms.

"You need to fix your attitude with me!"

"Or what?! You'll stop Emma from seeing me! I'll just run away again! I don't care about you or what happens to you! You're not my mom! And stop telling me what to do!"

"You honesty don't care?" Tears fill my eyes and I hold them back.

"I don't care at all!"

"What are you doing through! What have I done to you?" I ask crying. I don't even care to hold them back any longer.

"Just go away! Let me live with Emma! I don't want to be here! Stop making me!"

"Go to your room."

"No!"

"Now Henry! Go!" He runs out the door slamming it and I sigh crying. I sit down on the couch. I pull my legs to my chest and I cry.

Emma's POV

My phone starts ringing and I drop my pen.

"Heyo!" I say smiling because it's Regina's number.

"Henry ran away again. Is he with you?" I stand up and grab my keys.

"You okay? I'm coming over."

"No go find Henry, I'm fine Miss Swan."

"I'm coming over. He's probably at his castle. He's fine but you're obviously not. I can hear it."

"I'm fine." Her voice strict and I hang up. I drive to her house and I get out quickly going to the door. I knock. I knock again.

"Regina please!" I call out and the door opens. I find a disheveled Regina. She doesn't look okay. Red puffy eyes. Tears stains on her cheek. I think this is the most casual I've ever seen her. She has on loose black yoga pants and a purple sweater.

"Come in." I walk in and I turn around. I pull her to me and she pushes me away.

"Miss Swan."

"What the hell is going on?" She walks away and I sigh. I follow her into the kitchen. She pours the coffee but I watch her hands shake so I get behind her and I place my hands over hers. She sets it down and puts her hands on the counter. I keep my hands over hers and I lean into her back.

"Please just talk to me. I'm here and I'm not going to leave you like this." I hear light crying and she sniffles.

"Regina."

"I think Henry should move out."

"What?" I ask in shock.

"He should live with you."