Chapter 9

In this chapter  I am trying to explain a bit about the ruby eyes and the healer, so hope it don't get to confusing  :) 

ZHAO POV

What just happen?

"nana?" Wei said

"You can't have sex, get dressed, we need to talk" 

What? I'm so confused , I looked at Wei, and he just 

"I have no clue either lan lan , I guess we need to get up before she comes and drags us out, with or without clothes on" 

We got dressed and got up, and went to the living room, where nana was waiting.

"Nana its late, couldn't it wait until tomorrow??" Wei asked a bit irritated 

"Well since you two moves so fast I guess not, thank god I had asked Chu to give me updates on you two" 

"so what is going on nana" I asked carefully

"where to start"  she was thinking for a minuet then she said

"I can start with Ruby eyes. I guess you now know that both me and xiao wei, has ruby eyes. Ruby eyes , is a term for someone that had ruby red eyes, and can read people minds."

"what you might not know is, that we are also the protector of the healer" 

"Healer?" we both asked 

"I'll come back to that part. But as the protector of the healer, you get an extra power when your with your healer, even more so if the healer needs protection. Your strength gets 10 times stronger then usual, and your body instinct reacts when danger is close to your healer. " 

We just looked at each other, then back to nana for her to continue

"A healer, is someone pure, kind, innocent, who also can read peoples mind, well not all the time, only when someone close is very worried about something, they can pick up about it, and give out warm aura, to make them feel better, and also sometime open their eyes for what they need to do to fix their problem. Healers have light blue eyes."

"Healers can read their ruby eyes partners mind all the time though. One thing that very few people know is that, healers can also heal wounds, when they are close to their ruby eye partner.  But it only happens when the partners are lovers, because of the strong bond you will get and how you can share "energy" with each other. You also heal yourself pretty fast too, when you are around your partner. "

"You see, every ruby eyes, have a healer as something called destined partner. It can be siblings, bestfriends or lovers.  Qian was mine destined partner we were best friends from early childhood, and by the looks of it, seems like you and xiao wei is too most likely because of Qian and I's bond and because you might be soulmates. "

"wait, so you are saying I am suppose to be a healer?" I asked confused 

"yes you will begin your healer growing in a week, on your birthday. I thought it was strange that you haven't become one yet when you are suppose to turn into one when you turned 20. So me and Mia toke a trip to check it out, in it looks like Qian put a spell to delay it, I did not know that was possible, but she must've found a way, and she probably did because you hadn't met your partner yet, and you would be to vulnerable without him around. "

"so you will become a healer the first birthday after you bonded with your partner. Seeing how close you were to , ehh....have sex, you have bonded pretty well.  The thing is, the spell is also a shield, you both were only few seconds away to be knocked out by the shield. Since healers are suppose to be pure, they can only have sex with  the person they will share their life with, and they will only know for sure after they becomes healer in growing. So you will have to wait until your birthday.  That's why when you were attacked when younger, you blacked out and I assume the shield knocked out that person too."