airport 🖤

*E/C = eye color

After one hour of dozing off with Lisa's warmth, the group was notified that the airport was just a few miles away. Rosé unplugged her headphones and turned to look at the girls, "Hey, wake up! We're almost there and we need to look presentable."

Jennie was the first to wake up, seemingly disoriented and a little dizzy. She looked at herself with her camera and brushed the few strands of hair evenly on her head. She needed to look pretty for the cameras.

Jisoo was adviced to wake up, but ignored it saying that she wasn't going to be showing her face to the paparazzi waiting there. If she didn't feel like it she wouldn't try anything for the cameras.

Jennie turned to look at Rosé and noticed that she was busy fixing something on her playlist. On the backseats she saw a sight that should've warmed her heart, but only brought uncertainty to her.

Jennie bit her lip and fought the urge to pout. She had made it obvious to Lisa that she was having a small interest on the young girl, so she thought it might be that, Jennie was jealous.

Why in the world did Lisa sleep with her so closely? It looked intimate, the way they held each other and snuggled closely. It bothered her that Lisa managed to cuddle the girl while she couldn't even get a single hug from the girl yet.

Out of spite, she nearly pinched Lisa's arm and sternly said, "Wake up, we're close to the airport."

The other frowned in her sleep and moved away at the pain causing Y/N to wake up abruptly, "W-what?"

Jennie smiled and stroked Y/N's hair, appreciating Lisa drifting to sleep again. "We're here, babe."

Again that word.

Y/N ignored her obvious flirting and saw how the building came into full view now.

"I see," the younger female said as she sat up straighter while getting her belongings together, sleep still invading her mind.

Lisa looked at Jennie and whispered, "Did you have a good nap with Jisoo?"

Y/N noticed that her tone of voice had been sharp, but in her sleepy state she didn't question anything.

"I did, did you enjoy the nap with her?" Jennie pointed at the back of Y/N's back sounding accusingly, she was obviously bothered at that and Lisa caught on.

As the makeup artist struggled to stay awake, Rosé scooted closer to the other two girls and whispered, "We can't be arguing like this in front of her, Lisa doesn't like Y/N, so relax Jennie. Everything will be fine."

Lisa looked at the older rapper, "I was just trying to use her as a pillow, what's wrong with that? You didn't hesitate to grab Jisoo like that."

The blonde had a point, Jennie's jealousy was unnecessary and could spiral into unwanted situations.

"Sorry," Jennie said looking down at her lap, "Didn't mean to get all worked up over this."

Lisa smiled looking a little tense, "It's alright, we can always talk about what makes us uncomfortable, and if this does, I won't do it again."

"Thank you," Jennie said just in time for the van's doors to open and for cameras to start flashing.

Y/N jolted awake and saw the blinding lights attacking her E/C eyes, "What the he-"

She felt Lisa's hand push her forward gently, handing her a bucket hat that she thankfully took.

"We've got to board our plane, quickly." At that the younger girl got out making some reporters look confused, what in the world was she doing standing next to the group?

Once the girls got out with their belongings they waited for some pictures to be taken and started walking towards their boarding site. Paparazzi frantically followed them taking the best shots of the four K-Pop stars.

Jisoo was having an animate conversation with their manager while hiding her sleepy face, Lisa and Rosé where walking side to side while talking about their Japanese performance and future promotion around Asia, and Jennie found herself lonely, the only person would be Y/N, so all she did was simply walk next to her.

"Hey Y/N, have you ever been to Japan?" Jennie asked placing her arm around the other's waist.

The younger one looked surprised at the sudden action, but answered either way, "No, this is my first time. I'm really excited about this too!"

Jennie pinched her cheek playfully, she couldn't help but think of the other girl as a beautiful, cute, bright soul.

"You'll love it, if we have time, which I'm sure we will, I'll take you out to this nice restaurant. Just you and I, is that okay?" Jennie said looking ahead, a big and radiant smile on her lips.

Y/N giggled, "Is this a date Jennie?"

The other shrugged, keeping her cool, "If you want to put it that way, then yes. It's a date Y/N."

"Then I would love to," Y/N said more relaxed then what she actually felt like inside.

She got a date with none other then Jennie!