home alone 🖤

Y/N ended the call with her upset boss after confirming the fact she was sick and would be gone for a week due to a stomach bug. She knew her boss was starting to suspect, but she didn't really care at the moment. The head of the makeup department should worry about everyone's health rather than her appearance.

She didn't feel like scrolling through her notifications while being in a sad place in her head. Her thoughts were jumbled, thinking of the fact that none of this wouldn't have happened if she had tried something out and if Jennie didn't move on from people as fast as she did.

The young girl was to blame for Jennie's sudden lack of interest in girls. She firmly believed that was true and she hated herself for it.

In her jumbled mind she saw snippets of her memories with the beautiful girl, as if she had lost Jennie forever. It was a dreadful feeling that Y/N couldn't quite shake off because it was literally engraved in her now. If this was really the way it was going to end, maybe she would have to deal with her mistakes and move on.

Y/N rolled on her bed and sighed, a fresh set of hot tears spilling down her cheeks down onto her pillow.

Jennie looked at her notifications. All were messages from different makeup artists and some from her band mates but none were from Y/N. Her worries soon drifted when Kai's name popped up. She slowly smiled and opened the message, it was the usual from him.

Kai
hope you have an amazing day, take care ❤

Jennie typed her own response, wishing him well on a busy day of work. She made sure to place a heart emoji at the end, just to show him that she did care and loved him deeply.

It felt bad texting him lovingly when she was still waiting for Y/N to message her. Jennie sighed and clicked on the younger girl's contact, the foreigner was just a friend. Nothing more.

Their last interaction was weeks ago and Jennie didn't quite remember if she had ever said hi in the first place. It always seemed to be Y/N, but never her.

Jennie swallowed nervously and clicked the bar to start typing her message. She had overheard that Y/N left due to the fact she had gone down with a sickness.

Jennie typed and sent the message and as soon as it said delivered, she turned it off.

As long as Y/N knew that she still cared for her Jennie would be happy, she desperately wanted for Y/N to know that she CARED for her and have her as a closer friend.

Later that night, Y/N's phone buzzed near her and the girl groggily picked up the device. Before she could turn it on she rubbed her eyes making sure she wouldn't be blinded by the bright light.

She unlocked the device and her heart dropped, it was Jennie's name printed in bold letters on her notifications box. There was dread inside the younger girl and she didn't know why, there was nothing special coming from her anyways.

Y/N bit her lip, it was getting sort of late and she needed to sleep. The shorter female sighed and set the phone down by her lamp stand, hoping that tomorrow her head and thoughts would be in a better place to answer Jennie.

A/N:
Hi there, hope you had a lovely Christmas or Hanukkah and if you don't celebrate either, I hope you had a nice day surrounded by the people you love. There has been slow updates due to school and family problems, and trust me I'm doing everything I can to better my writing for you all.

I don't like the previous chapters, they're so cringey. So, I'll continue writing and hopefully with the experience I get to make it into a better version with much more details, better plot, and much better character development.

Thanks for sticking with me all the way up to this chapter, you mean the world to me. Every single one of you that support my horrid writing ❤