tease 🖤

I know the picture is when they performed Forever Young, but they looked adorable so I placed it in this chapter ❤

After making sure every single girl had their makeup done perfectly, they were ushered to some seats in front of the crowd full of spectators and fans. The screams when they walked in where extremely loud, that even Y/N and the backstage crew got shocked.

"Good morning BLACKPINK, welcome to Japan's number one morning show. It's an honor having you amazing girls perform for us today." The male host said while clapping along with the crowd.

"It's a huge pleasure coming to Japan and perform in front of so many people. We're glad we where chosen for the day." Rosé said smiling shyly at the host who nodded in agreement with what she said.

"We've heard all about you! You're everywhere, we've also seen a lot of clips of your performances at award shows, and you all look incredible. How do you feel with all the stress your career comes with?" The older man asked.

Jennie cleared her throat, seemingly anxious, "Well, I think the four of us deal with it differently. I like to eat and sleep sometimes, or watch some shows to relax. Work can be a little too exhausting and we all need a break at some point, but at the end of the day we signed up for this and we know this is what our job comes with."

The rest of the members agreed with Jennie's explanation, "That's something well said, by the way, all of your makeup looks are extremely divine, who's the one behind your looks?"

Jennie beat Jisoo from speaking making the crowd laugh, "It's all thanks to the greatest makeup artist in the world, she's pretty, young, and very talented."

The man, noticing Jisoo's playful glare laughed, "She wanted to say something too, Jennie."

Noticing her interruption Jennie cowered in her seat, she hoped she didn't look too excited to be talking about Y/N, that would be embarrassing.

"We only have one makeup artist with us at the moment, the other talented women got sick a night before we left, it was tense in the beggining, but the only makeup artist that we have at the moment did her best, so we're very thankful for keeping with our hectic schedule." Jisoo said.

The man fixed his glasses looking at them, "It must've been a nightmare at the beginning right?"

Lisa nodded, "We were worried, very worried."

The host nodded, "Hopefully you'll get all your makeup artists working again, but now onto your new hit single DDU-DU-DDU-DU. It's been all over social media!" He said excitedly making fans agree with him by cheering loudly.

Rosé grinned, "Oh yes! We've seen a lot of dancing videos, reaction videos, and we genuinely love them all. Our BLINKS are the cutest."

"I'm sure they are," the old man stood up and said, "After this commercial break, the kpop sensation BlackPink, will take the stage with their debut single, stay tuned!"

At that the camera traveled towards the crowd as they waved excitedly.

The girls ran backstage meeting with a happy Y/N with her makeup equipment in hand.

"Are you girls ready?" The makeup artist asked reapplying some make up on Lisa's lips.

They nodded, making sure their headsets were on and ready.

Jennie grabbed a lipstick from the vanity nearby and handed it to Y/N with a playful smirk, "Can you please help me reapply my lipstick?"

Y/N's mouth went dry at Jennie's sultry voice as she nervously took a hold of the red lipstick, "S-Sure."

Jennie pursed her kissable lips as the other faintly rubbed them with the makeup product. Y/N didn't want to look at her eyes, but she did once she was done.

The commercial break was about to end and the three girls ran towards the stage, Jennie grinned, "Thanks Y/N."

She leaned in, placing a longing smooch on her right cheek, making sure the red print got marked.

Y/N looked around seeing no one but them two, "G-Go on Jennie." Y/N stammered trying her hardest not to blush.

Jennie grinned playfully and left to join her group, this girl was ready to risk it all for her.

She sighed and looked at the clean mirror, the red lips painted on her cheek. She smiled and grabbed a wipe to clean her face, "You're going to get it Jennie Kim," she whispered throwing away the used wipe on the nearest trash bin.