need you 🖤

It was bright and early, a whole new day for everyone in South Korea. Y/N woke up thanks to the sunlight peeking through the blinds and the dreadful sound of a notification on her phone.

Anxiety took over her and she gulped, she hated the fact that she got nervous when there wasn't anything between them anymore. There shouldn't be such things as nerves when it came to Jennie.

She sat up and started remembering what she did in front of the other girl, looking carefully through her selections of certain memories to see if she had done something that would make the idol suspect.

But there was nothing.

Only the haunting memory where she left Jennie to fare on her own after she had confessed to her. Guilt still ate her up these days, the way the girl seemed so scared to reveal her secret yet she shrugged it off, only because she was scared.

She unlocked the phone and went to check the pending message.

Jennie:
Hi Y/N, I overheard you went home due to some sickness. Do you want me to come over? I can bring you something to eat or drink, maybe even get you some medicine for your stomach. Just text me how you feel, I really hope you're doing well rn ❤

Y/N felt her heart skip a beat at the sight of the bright red emoji. Even though it didn't have any lovely meaning linked to it, she felt special receiving a heart from the rapper.

Y/N didn't really feel the need or want to have the other near her without anyone else's presence, she knew that could end up badly. She needed time alone and her pride would save her from doing something stupid.

The young girl gulped and turned off her phone, she knew it wouldn't make Jennie feel bad, the other had to dedicate some sweet time to her new boyfriend.

Through her troublings thoughts there was one in particular that she hated, the sole thought of Jennie getting prettied up for Kai managed to anger her. The way the other girl would brush her hair nicely, apply lip gloss, and use the prettiest clothes to please the man she loved made her sick.

That man could've been her if she hadn't been so stupid and scared in the first place. With slight bothersome feelings Y/N opened Jennie's message and without shame typed:

Y/N:
Yes, please come, a little visit from you would be appreciated ❤

Jennie's answer was quick with the message reading:

Omw!

Y/N locked her phone and walked towards her bathroom, she had to clean up a little since she didn't care for herself last night. Once she was in front of the mirror she could see there was evident sadness in her eyes, she looked tired even though she slept for some long hours last night, and her skin looked sickly pale.

Y/N grabbed her makeup bag and started applying a few touches here and there to look a little more presentable.

Once she was done with her morning routine she heard her doorbell ring, it was definately Jennie. So with a happy squeal she gave herself one last look before heading for the door.