sex 🖤

Y/N found herself in Jennie's grasp. She was sat on her lap, fully naked and under her will. Jennie was careful with the younger girl above her, soothingly running her hands all over y/n's smooth body.

They were engulfed in darkness and silence, their breaths labored as they touched each other intimately. Y/N felt Jennie's hands soothingly rub her thighs and slowly go down her wet region.

Jennie noticed the younger girl bite her lips desperately and she found herself anxiously waiting for her to let out a moan. "You don't have to be quiet Y/N..."

Having the girl wet enough she easily inserted one of her fingers inside her. Y/N gasped and muffled a small moan of surprise when Jennie gently changed their position.

She was under Jennie with her legs being pushed on her torso. "I've been wanting to taste you since we got it on," Jennie said extracting her finger from Y/N.

The younger girl looked down and licked her lips at the sight. She would never forget the sight of Jennie between her legs, never.

Jennie didn't waste time as she locked her lower lips gently and precise. Y/N's legs shaking at the long wet strides.

The sensation was incredibly foreign, Y/N couldn't hold it in when Jennie licked with more pressure on her sensitive nub. Jennie looked up and saw the other's pleasured expression, she loved the fact she was making the younger woman feel incredibly good.

"J-Jennie," Y/N breathed out, stretching her body and moaning louder. This encouraged the other and increased the amounts of licks she gave the other.

Noticing how wet Y/N was, Jennie decided to step up her game. She gently inserted her middle finger inside the quivering girl and waited for her to adjust and calm down.

Y/N gulped nervously and swallowed, "Y-you can move yo-your hand Jennie."

Jennie did so, gentle and slow, curling her finger once she was fully inside. She developed a consistent speed which drove the other more desperate than before.

Jennie flicked her tongue while thrusting in her finger in and out of her, loving the way the other groaned loudly.

Jennie decided to take it to the next level and inserted a second finger, "Jennie!"

It became a constant struggle to keep quiet, Y/N completely lost her self-control and became an embarrassed mess.

Deep inside Y/N wanted to take control and make Jennie scream out, but not until she reached the end. It was so close and she needed to achieve it.

Jennie let out a little giggle when Y/N moaned and groaned all together. "Close?"

Y/N hated Jennie's cocky smile, but at the same time loved it.

"K-Kiss me Jennie," she breathed out and the other girl stopped licking her. She shifted towards her mouth and began kissing her.

Their hot wet tongues mingled together making a trail of their mixed saliva trail down Y/N's cheek.

Y/N began moaning again when Jennie rubbed her, getting her to orgasm quickly. All Y/N remembers seeing stars and her body tensing up before releasing and feeling like if she was in pure bliss.

Jennie smooched her forehead, whispering gently and soothing comfort words.

Y/N tiredly reached out for her to try and please her but the other declined, "It's alright sweetie, you did enough, I love you."

Y/N didn't know when she fell asleep but she did. Jennie grabbed the bedsheets and laid down next to her, looking at her lovingly and appreciating her existence.