date 🖤

The night was cold and the streets were booming with gorgeous lights and people walking around. Some of them were obviously tourists, while the rest were Japanese people minding their business. The sight was to die for, Y/N had never been to a city this bright and lively. Sure she knew of other cities like this in her home country, but Japan probably had the best one yet.

Jennie grinned, "Tokyo is truly a beauty, isn't it?"

Y/N nodded, "It is, it looks so technologically advanced."

Jennie grabbed her arm and guided her to the next street. In the corner of the road there was an open sushi restaurant with the traditional tables and silverware.

"This is the place," Jennie said entering the restaurant and greeting the server.

They were given menus and Y/N looked over through it several times, she wasn't a seafood fanatic, but some of the plates did look appetizing.

"Have you eaten sushi before?" Jennie asked looking at the meal options. Y/N nodded, "Long time ago, I don't really eat seafood."

"Then I'll order something for both of us and we can share it." Jennie said excitedly and Y/N agreed, loving the huge smile on the older girl's face.

"Staying here would be nice," Y/N blurted while she looked at the scenery outside, too focused on getting lost in the colorful adds of the place.

Jennie grabbed her glass of ice cold water and sipped a little, "It would be better if I could stay with you, right?"

Y/N smiled, but internally cursed the beauty. Why was she doing this?

What was the reason to be playing around with her feelings?

"What about the group?" Y/N playfully asked dodging the flirty girl, and trying to avoid another weird sensation on her chest, she's had enough of those.

"They can rent another place," she winked and smiled when the other looked away once again.

"That's nice." The makeup artist said drinking a bit of cold water. Jennie's conversation of renting a place alone brought so many questions. Why did she want it to be them two alone? Could they be best friends? Or was she talking about doing something dirty with her?

"Here you go young ladies, your sushi." The man politely said setting both glass plates on the table, right in front of the quiet girls.

Once he left Jennie smiled, "Smells good right? You'll love it!"

Y/N looked down at the sushi, her appetite quickly disappearing. She smiled at Jennie and grabbed the two sticks provided in a small package.

"They smell great!" Y/N said not really wanting to eat in front of Jennie, her nerves were on fire now.

The younger girl looked up and saw the woman already stuffing her second roll in her mouth. "They're good! Try it with this sauce."

Jennie handed Y/N the sauce and she dipped her first roll, she would do this for Jennie.

She ate it and smiled at the other who looked excited to see her reaction.

"So, is it good?" Jennie asked.

Y/N nodded, "Y-Yeah, I love it."

Jennie did a small celebratory dance and continued eating, happy that she got the younger some sushi.

Y/N felt guilty for not trying to eat the food before. Jennie's happiness made her feel happy in a way she wouldn't be feeling for somebody else.

Jennie also looked adorable right now.

And Y/N loved that sight.

Once both girls were finished Jennie stood up after paying the bill and took her hand to go outside, "I know you hated the sushi, how did you manage to eat it all?"

Y/N gave her a nervous smile, "I did it for you. You seemed genuinely happy so I ate it, I didn't want to come off as rude."

Jennie laughed whole heartedly and pinched one of the woman's cheeks, "You're adorable, do you want me to buy you some french fries?"

Y/N looked around and saw the huge stand selling, "I don't want you wasting money on me Jennie, I brought my wallet."

The other smiled and shook her head, "I know you want them either way, I'll buy some for myself too."

So there they went, towards the stand to get their fries.

Y/N got some with cheese, Jennie got them without cheese.

With their buckets both young ladies walked and sat down on a bench.

"Tonight's really pretty right?" Jennie asked looking at the bright stars and Y/N couldn't help but look at the famous beauty instead.

Because for some damn cheesy reason, Y/N thought that Jennie Kim was far more beautiful then the night sky with it's sparkling stars.

She licked her bottom lip and Jennie looked down at her, "Yes, really beautiful." Y/N said and Jennie looked up again, embarrased to look back at her.

"W-we should get going, I don't want people taking pictures of us." Jennie mentioned and stood up with the other.

This made Y/N feel weird, did she say something wrong? Was she the one acting weird now?

Jennie didn't really look at her anymore, or joked around in that playful flirty matter.

"Are you okay Jennie?" Y/N asked.

The taller woman nodded, "Yes, I just caught men with cameras at the other place. Nothing else."

The younger turned at the sound of cameras flashing and quickly walked away, they could never get a moment of privacy from these assholes. Either way, the girls had to perform at a morning show tomorrow and they needed their sleep.

 Either way, the girls had to perform at a morning show tomorrow and they needed their sleep