back in your arms 🖤

After Kai had left Jennie had been feeling as sad as when he was in front of her. Even though he constantly reassured her that she had done nothing wrong while they hugged, deep down she knew it was her fault for having him all hurt.

Jennie was aware that the man got hurt and just wasn't showing it. She couldn't deny the fact that he was like that because she just couldn't understand herself, luckily he didn't react violently or with threats. Coming out to him just like that was extremely risky and dangerous, if it had been someone else she would be in the cover of Dispatch.

She walked to the living room and sat back down, feeling extremely hurt.

She wanted to fix everything with Y/N and Kai. Jennie knew she didn't have to call Kai again after what happened, he reassured her that everything was fine between them and they could still be friends, it's not like he didn't understand.

Kai wasn't ignorant at all and he took her feelings and huge insecurity into consideration.

This made Jennie wonder how many idols in the industry hiding from who they truly where. It wasn't "normal" liking the same gender here, so she completely understood why most idols wouldn't dare suggest it with a slight action to protect their reputation.

She sighed and cleaned her tears, feeling obnoxiously worried and nervous now. Her anxiety was kicking in and hearing the doorbell of her home wasn't making it any better.

Jennie wiped away all traces of tears, although she knew anyone who stared at her face longingly would know that she had been balling her eyes out minutes ago.

"I'm coming." She announced once she stepped foot in the kitchen.

She peeped through the hole and her heart skipped a beat at the sight of the other girl on the other side of the door. It was her only comfort and happiness at the moment, Y/N.

Jennie quickly undid the door locks and opened the door, huge smile wavering as the same emotions rocked through her.

"Hi, sweetie!" Jennie shakily greeted and Y/N's eyes widened as she closed the door behind her. Locking it quickly so she could focus on her crying girlfriend.

Y/N placed her hands on her gorgeous hips and smiled soothingly, watching how Jennie tried to smile to make sure she didn't worry over her, "What's wrong, Jennie?"

The older girl sighed, looking down at the floor before embracing you closer and slightly tighter than before. It was as if she was desperately seeking someone to hold her down and tell her that everything was going to be okay.

Y/N knew Jennie needed her the most right now, so she walked her to the living room and sat her down. Smiling at the fact Jennie didn't let go of her through their small trip from the kitchen to the sofa.

"Y/N, Kai came home and I broke things off with him. He was very understanding and heartbroken at the fact I was dumping him, but I did the right thing? Right? There is no reason for him to think I'm a bitch?" Jennie sobbed and Y/N quickly took her delicate and soft hands, she had to stare at her chocolate eyes and emphasize that everything was okay, she needed Jennie to trust her and keep what she was telling her in her head for the rest of her life.

"Whether we make it as a couple or not I need you to know and understand that you being yourself, and that applies to your personality and sexuality, is never going to be bad. You're not into guys, and that's okay, my love. You did the right thing, don't force things you don't like or make you feel guilt. Alright?"

Jennie wiped away her tears, "Thank you, Y/N. I really needed you by my side while all this happened. I value your words and will keep them in mind forever."