doing what's right 🖤

Y/N looked at Jennie's worried glance, she was petrified. The younger girl looked away towards the coffee table and slowly nodded.

"I-" Y/N was about to speak up, but a worried Jennie took over. "Please, don't think wrong of me. I didn't want to date him on purpose, I just felt bad because he looked so confident in front of his friends."

Y/N grinned and placed some space between them, "How did he approach you?"

Jennie trailed off into their encounter when she performed Solo by herself for the very first time. Y/N felt like she didn't need to listen to the story. It wouldn't change the fact that Jennie Kim was a lesbian.

A lesbian!

"I hope you don't think I'm some sort of slut or embarrassment." Jennie softly said, almost puckering her lips.

Y/N found the sight to be endearing, her chest warmed and she shook her head.

"Jennie, don't ever think I would call you or think of you in such a degrading way. I just think that you should really break up with him before things get way more serious." Y/N adviced raising her eyebrows suggestively at the last words.

Jennie grinned at the shorter girl and nodded, "I know I should."

That familiar feeling of dread seeped in, but Jennie was quick to cut it with her joking voice.

"I'm not just going to call him or text him, hey we need to break up. I think I like girls more than boys." Jennie and Y/N bursted out into giggles at how pathetic that sounded.

Jennie took a gentle hold of Y/N's hand and sighed, "I want to break up with him before he comes back from Hawaii."

Y/N nodded and handed her own phone, "He's just one call away."

Jennie placed the mobile on the coffee table and sadly glanced at the other, "I don't want to see him get sad at that, Kai is such a sweet guy."

Y/N fought the urge to release a long sigh, she wasn't experienced in this whole dating situation. But if you didn't love that person from the start, and you're incapable of loving them because of your sexuality, why not break up now?

"But if you elongate the time you guys are supposedly dating it'll end on a worse note." Y/N offered and Jennie avoided looking at the other now.

The phone looked tempting to grab and dial the other, but there was something inside her preventing her from doing it.

Y/N pressed a gentle hand on Jennie's shoulder and kissed her cheek, "Whatever you need to do at your own pace, I'm here. I'm not trying to pressure you either, this is your decision."

Jennie kissed Y/N on the lips, surprising the other a little. She really needed to get used to Jennie kissing whenever she wanted.

The girl could be rather spontaneous, but that didn't mean Y/N couldn't fool around with the other once in a while.