Characters (Just in Case you have no idea)

Hey y'all, I have a confession...I'm not just a Harry Potter fan, I LOVE ANDI MACK. Disney have cancelled it smh, all my Tyrus Shippers rise up because at least it's going canon. I'm kinda scared for it to go canon tbh because...none of my ships have gone properly canon before so.....if I stop posting without an announcement I exploded/imploded.

Thelonious Jagger  (TJ) Kippen- Closeted Gay, Captain of the boy's basketball team, knows around school as a jerk, extremely intimidating, no one messes with him. Has Dyscalculia. Loves Dirt biking, basketball, music and writing.

Cyrus Goodman- Openly Gay, little bit of a nerd, everyone at school is kind to him because he's evidently a good person. Not athletic at all, very low self-esteem, has no one to talk to about his problems other than his parents. Jewish, has 4 parents. Loves Baby taters, milkshakes, his best friends and swinging.

Amber Kippen- Sexuality unknown 👀, school mean girl, known to have had many boyfriends for unknown reasons.

Andi Mack- Openly Pansexual, Very creative and is always doing something artistic. Can get very stubborn and judgemental. Loves art, her best friends, milkshakes and taters.

Buffy Driscoll- Straight, extremely sporty, very very stubborn and bossy but is only trying to do what's best for her ultimate best friend Cyrus. Loves basketball, running, taters, milkshakes.

Jonah Beck- Semi-Open Bisexual (But he doesn't like labels) really good musician and a complete disk head. Gets confused easily, hard to communicate with. Has anxiety and suffers from panic attacks. Loves music, sports, skateboarding, taters, milkshakes.

Marty Lake- Straight/transgender boy, good a marathons, a little dumb but not as bad as Jonah or TJ, very close with Buffy ;) Loves running, food, music.

Kira Justice- Straight, absolute fucking bitch, will try her hardest to ruin your life. Very patronising when speaking, no one likes her so she blackmails for friends. Hates Buffy which means she automatically hates Cyrus, she's the only one who does. Has a crush on TJ Kippen. Loves, basketball

Reed Queenan- Straight (maybe not) , very irresponsible and thrives in knowing it, hard to trust, sympathetic at times. Is sometimes literally a hell demon and influences others. Loves Dirt biking, water melon

Lester Gert- Straight, very much a follower of his two best friends Reed and TJ. Loves dirt biking, water melon

Bex Mack- Andi's Mum, conceived as a teen and pretended to be Andis sister, until she was thirteen when she told her the truth that she is her mother. Asian. Left the household leaving baby Andi in the care of her mother, Celia

Bowie Quinn- Andi's Dad, didn't know about Andi until she was thirteen, thought Andi was Celias real child and Bex's sister. Really good at music and taught Jonah.

Also something to note is the GHC means the Good Hair Crew which is what Cyrus, Andi and Buffy call themselves.

My Tyrus Fanfiction is not going to be canon to the actual show but please please please watch it! It definitely deserved a fourth season and I'm so proud of the cast for being amazing. Please watch the show, it deals with so many amazing storylines such as Asian Culture, Asian stereotypes, Jewish Culture, LGBTQ+ Youth, Unusual families, Anxiety/Panic attacks, Learning disability's, Disability representation, Life lessons, Gun safety, Peer Pressure And so much more, it's the only Disney show that deals with REAL LIFE problems, so please give it the attention it deserves :)