Chapter 24: The Wedding

Cyrus POV:

Today was the wedding and I was really nervous for some reason. Ok, so maybe I knew the reason. It felt like the party all over again, why do I keep getting invited to events? And why do I keep agreeing to go to them?! Me and Buffy were walking to Andi's house to get ready and neither of us had even seen our outfits. If it looks shit I am so going to kill Andi. We arrived at the apartment and Andi quickly opened the door and pulled us in there, leading us to her bedroom and shutting the door. She was grinning, 'Are you ready?'

I rolled my eyes, 'Are you kidding?! I've been ready for the past week Andi, just give me my goddamn clothes!'

Buffy agreed, 'Yeh! I can't look horrible in front of Marty!'

'And I absolutely can't look horrible in front of TJ!' I complained.

Andi sighed, 'You two really have no faith do you?' She reached into her closet and pulled out a suit, laying it carefully out on the bed and then taking out a dress and doing the same thing, 'Here,'

Me and Buffy exchanged surprised looks as we examined our clothes. Mine was a white shirt, grey fabric tie with a black blazer and matching black trousers. It was actually very stylish and I couldn't wait to try it on. Buffy on the other hand had a short blue dress with silver beading on the top half. Both looks were pretty good.

'Andi, these are amazing!' I exclaimed, loving it.

Buffy nodded, pleased with hers, 'What are you wearing?'

Andi pulled another dress out of her wardrobe, holding it up to herself. It was a beautiful, short, pure white puffy dress with crystals on the top half. It was going to look amazing on her, 'Wow,' was all I could say. Once we were changed, we all headed to the venue, it was within walking distance which was lucky since Bex and Bowie were busy getting ready there.

(Sorry That was a bit rushed it's just I couldn't be assed with their outfits)

When we got there we were in complete shock. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. There was a huge raised decking that had chairs lined up either side of a white archway decorated with pink and white flowers. It also had a seating area in front of it where I assumed we would eat. The decking was ended by a fence going around the perimeter that had white satin and flowers threaded through it. Halfway up the decking, there was 3 steps that lead you up there from the decking below that we were stood on now that reached out to the edge of the area. Beyond that was a huge lake that was so big it looked like the ocean, the sun was reflecting on the still water which occasionally rippled due to the birds that swooped down occasionally. The sky was a clear blue without a cloud in sight, this was going to be a really good day. People started to turn up and I took my seat in the front row of the left side next to Buffy, the lines were in rows of four so CeCe would be closest to the arch when she sat on the end, Andi was sat next to her seat, then Buffy, then me. CeCe wasn't here yet or what concerned me more, TJ wasn't here yet. Every time someone walked past I looked up hopefully but it wasn't TJ. It was getting close to when Bowie and Bex were going to get married and I was a nervous wreck, not only for them but I wondered why TJ wasn't here yet. Was he hurt? What if he wasn't coming? What if his parents have somehow found him? What if-

'Cyrus?' Buffy whispered, taking my hand and squeezing it, 'He's going to be here,'

I took a deep breath, squeezing her hand back. She always knows what to say.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even see CeCe sit down, or notice that Bowie had appeared at the arch in his suit. It wasn't until Buffy nudged me that I zoned back in and saw what was going on. I decided I should focus on Andi and her parents getting married more than TJ right now as he had probably arrived and I would be able to see him later. It was incredible, Andi was drawn to tears and as much as I would've liked to deny it, so was I. Bex came out in her stunning wedding dress and we all stood up as she walked down the isle with a bouquet in hand. Bowie, clearly taken aback with how amazing she looked, smiled brightly at her as she finally met him at the isle and we took our seats again. Happy tears rolled down me and Andi's cheeks as they said their vowels declaring their eternal love for each other. I want a wedding as beautiful and emotional as this, I hope it happens one day. As they both said I do, they kissed causing the entire audience to erupt with claps and happy cheers as they started their days as husband and wife.