Chapter 15: The Party

Buffy on the left, Marty in the middle and Cyrus on the right
Y'all aren't even ready

Cyrus POV:

Andi's party starts at 7:00 pm and it's currently 5:00 pm. Buffy is coming round my house in half an hour to help me with my outfit since I have no idea what I'm doing. Poor her is going to have to bring over her outfit choices just because I'm hopeless. Gays may be known to be fashionable but let's just say I'm lagging in that department. Going over to my closet, I pulled open the door as I pulled out a rather formal black suit, 'Too smart.' I whispered to myself before putting it in the no pile. I picked out a colourful pop art style suit, 'Way, way too colourful.' I said, hardly being able to look at it for too long without my eyes watering. I went frantically through my collection of clothing for quite a while until my door opened.

'Hey Cyrus!' Buffy grinned, putting her outfit choices on my bed and walking over to me, 'found anything yet?'

I was sweating with the stress of looking great, 'If I had, I would be riffling through my entire wardrobe!' I threw an old sweater to the side.

She sighed, shooing me out the way, 'Sit down and let me do the looking,'

I gave in a sat on my bed nervously, I really wanted to look good tonight, I didn't even really know why. This was my second party in my life but something was different about this one, I couldn't figure out what. I just know Andi is going to manage to pull off just about anything! Jonah is going to be getting all the girls in the room, Marty and Buffy will be flirting the entire time since the first party we went to was when they first met. That leaves me and TJ...me and TJ...wow that has a nice ring to it- I MEAN...to be honest I don't even know what I mean. I think...I think I might like him, every time I'm around him, I get so nervous yet I feel so happy. I guess I just didn't realise it before...I just realised I like holding his hand a little too much.....and that that's probably not a friend thing. I'm not going to say anything though, he doesn't feel the same way since he's literally the straightest person I know besides Buffy. I was snapped out of thinking of my dilemma by an outfit landing on my lap.

'Here!' Buffy grinned happily.

I put it on my bed and stood up, examining every piece carefully. A long sleeved dark blue shirt with a black waist coat that looks smart but not too smart and dark blue jeans that have a more casual vibe.

I stared at her in disbelief, 'How did you managed to do that in ten minutes when I've been searching for the past hour.'

She shrugged, 'Practice, now help me choose mine!' She held up outfits until she laid out on my bed a pretty, purple, puffy dress tripped with silver, sparkling embroidery.

'That one! Definitely that one!' I grinned.

Buffy smiled, 'I'll wear the black small heels with that then!' She put the others in a bag , 'Let's both get changed and I'll do my hair and makeup before helping you with yours, deal?'

'Deal!'

I stayed in my room to get changed while Buffy went into the bathroom, when I was done, I did some cringey posing, doing finger guns that instantly pained me as if I had actually shot my self. Never doing that again. Buffy was taking a while since she was doing her hair and makeup so I decided to text Marty from the party (that's what we refer to him as because that's where Buffy met him)

Cyrus 💛: Hey Marty! Ready to Parrrrtayyyy?'

Marty🏅: Totally, you with Buffy?

Cyrus💛: Yup, just a warning, she looks stunning ;)

Marty🏅: I...don't know what you mean?

Cyrus💛: You know exactly what I mean runner boy, just date her already