4/23/03

Finally! after three years of it missing, I have found my diary! Isa had abducted it while my back was turned and placed it on her bookshelf in her bedroom. I am currently too happy to chastise that reptilian daughter of mine. As an update for the three year absence, book, Isa is becoming quite intelligent for a six year old and has positively mastered the japanese language. Im feeling as giddy as a schoolgirl in the discovery of my diary, I went to read her a bedside tale but found myself reading my own handwriting in place of a childs book. On a personal note, I have been assisting with international trade affairs with western world, My successes are helping the economy along In a magnificent fashion. Returning to the subject of my now adopted daughter, as all exploration attempts of the forest have ceased, Has decided to make an attempt at the violin, though her skills do need quite a bit of practice on the horse's hair instrument. I have recently discovered that one of my maids, Sora, Is actually inhuman. At first I thought the feathers on the back of her dress and around her wrists were but feminine charms she was in possession of from her past life before she worked under my roof, yet it seems these feathers are fused to her skin, And are more than definitely vestigial structures. I discovered her secret one day when she had a short fall off of a library ladder and landed on her back, her usually long dress exposing the yellow scales on her legs. I truly was astonished, I hadnt the slightest idea she was a subspecies of harpy. everywhere I look there seem to be more subspecies of humanoids all around me. perhaps Isa is an attractant for these events, or I am simply going mad? A blend of the two? I don't believe the truth will ever expose itself to me in the future but when it does, I have a list of events that could play out in my mind, some good, others negative, some of which I may have to part with Isa and Sora. Theyre family to me, along with Zenia, Chandra, Lydia, and Melana. theyve become close to me and I do not wish to say goodbye. Now if you will excuse me, book, I hear there is tension in europe.

- Nicholas