8/26/03

The trio of burglars had returned. This time, they only took Zenia and Sora, subduing them both by Overpowering them and knocking them unconscious by dealing blows to their heads. I was in the damned room, behind a bookshelf with Isa in my arms, my hand firmly clasped to her mouth. With her tail wrapped around my chest, she squeezed out of fear, nearly crushing my ribs in her terror. Those men were fiends, and I fear the worst for my poor Sora, her beauty unchallenged by the others. Chandra, Melana, and Lydia are all mortified of what may happen to those two. I dont blame them. After the trio of psychopaths left, I left the room with Isa and held her until she ceased her wailing and I put her to bed. Afterwards, about an hour passes and local authority arrive to investigate. They discovered a sachel that slipped my gaze when I fled the scene of the crime, And discovered that the three men were working for a crime ring, what they told me made my stomach nearly expunge lydia's cooking. They were human slave traffickers, and their boss is elusive as the wind. Its now been three hours since then and I now write in Zenia's room, her katana hanging on my waist. It has been a long time since I wielded a blade. It has been even longer since I have cut through human flesh. I have those dead men's Building right here next to me, I can taste the bloodlust in my mouth and the flames of anger in my chest, burning my face. These men will die, how dare they endanger my daughter, how dare they take my cherished maids, how dare they return after they were nearly killed? Let us see how immune to law I truly am.

- Nicholas