I still want you

Everyone gathered around Mikoto and fugaku's backyard, celebrating the news of shisui uchiha and eko shu engagement.

Everyone was happy for the two, and so we're the two young love birds, but one person amongst the many people was not, there name was.

Itachi Uchiha

He was heartbroken when he heard the news, because since he was young he'd loved him, so very much but he didn't know.

And his love went unnoticed by shisui, he watched as he went through breakups and relationships, he was always there for him.

But he wasn't about to interfere with shisui's happiness, he decided to stay silent and put on a mask and be the happy itachi everyone knew.

He stared as he saw shisui and eko talking with one another laughing and giggling, it broke his heart but he was happy.

Happy because shisui was happy, and as long as he was happy he was happy.

I don't hate her, because she makes you smile like an angel

Ok so this is just a sample of the story, so this has nothing to do with the actual story plot. I hope you all enjoy. Also I'll be putting putting quotes, sad poems, and music lyrics at the end of each chapter. I'll credit the author/singer of the poems and songs. Quotes well I don't know who half of them belong to, so if I see one that I know who quoted it, I'll credit the author. Besides that I won't credit, I got most of the quotes because I looked up sad anime quotes, so I'll apologise in advance for not crediting the author of the quotes. But know I don't own anything but my OC eko shu, Eli shu, and fuzu shu and the story, but besides that everything belongs to Masashi kishimoto and people I credit.
~ pikatachi 🤗