so I'm putting on a mask to go see you

When itachi finally woke up he saw similar looking onxy black eyes looking his, and knew who they were.

" Mom? "

" Oh thank Goodness you woke up "

" What happened? "

" You passed out in the front yard and shisui brought you back inside "

He looked to the side and saw his father sitting beside him, and he sat up.

" What's happening to me? I feel something changing inside of me "

" Itachi you know in this word, certain people are able to figure out who there soulmate are. And the uchiha family most of the time know who there soulmate are and are mostly domance "

" Yeah but what does this have to do with me? "

" It appears you've chosen shisui as your soulmate, but he has not chosen you "

" What!, But that's impossible "

" I'm afraid not, once your born you choose who your soulmate is and you choose shisui. Whenever you are close to shisui now it will hurt you "

" So I have to keep my distance great "

" You know what you have to do itachi, if you don't you will only long for him with such intensity that it will destroy you "

" I can't dad I don't want to break him and eko up, there happy together "

" I think you should tell shisui, I'm sure he wouldn't want to see you suffer like this "

" No I'm not going to, I don't want to be responsible for breaking up shisui and eko relationship "

" You're a coward! "

" Fine I'm a coward, I don't care anymore, I want him to be happy and if that's him and eko together, then so be it. It's not like my feelings will change anything, it's not like I can't get over this "

" What if he did love you? "

" If he'd love me, he would of tried to go after me, but look where he is, now let's just drop the subject I'm tired all I want to do is rest "

He tries to get up and quickly falls to the ground.

" What the hell! "

Mikoto goes over to touch his forehead.

" You're a bit warm "

Fugaku wrapped his arms around his son waist, and looked him in the eyes.

" Itachi it's only a matter of time, if you don't tell him you will die "

In his father eyes he saw worried and concern written all over them, but before he could say anything the door busted open and there stood sasuke.

" Itachi are you ok?!, I heard what happened! "

He got out of his father grip and poked sasuke on the forehead and gave him a fake smile.

" It's ok sasuke it's only a little stress, don't worry I'd be over in no time. I'll be staying the night is that fine by you mom and dad? "

" Of course sweetie, your old room is still the way you left it "

He nods his head and walks to his old room, he opens and closes the door he didn't bother to turn on the lights. He walked over to his bed and layed down, he put his right arm over his eyes.

I love you but and I don't want to ruin what you have, so I'm willing to die just for you.

And soon enough tears start to fall from his eyes, not because he's scared of dying, no he excepted that part. But because he's going to leave shisui here in this cold hard world, but at least he'll be with someone who will shine some light for him.

Don't smile at me, light on me, because I can't go to you