Quite people have the loudest mind

Shisui and eko were already at Mikoto and fugaku house, itachi really didn't want to face them. But he knew they'll grow suspicious so he put on his best fake smile and walked over to them. 

" Hey shisui is this the future Mrs. Uchiha, she looks lovely way to go "

" Ah itachi yeah, itachi this is eko shu, Eko this is itachi my younger cousin "

" It's nice to meet you itachi "

" Same to you eko, wow shisui really did find a lovely lady to marry "

They both shook hands, itachi didn't like it, her hands felt cold. But didn't say anything he smiled through his pain, and just pretend everything was fine.

" Oh I have to introduce you to sasuke, where is he itachi? "

" He's in the kitchen with Mom "

They both nod at him and head to the kitchen, itachi smile drops and he looks so sad and shallow. He sits on the couch and looks at his laps.

She's beautiful, she has a nice figure and has such nice white hair, and big bright blue eyes. Her pale skin suites her, she's a perfect match for shisui, I'm glad there happy together.

" Hey what's with the sad face? "

Itachi is shocked and looks to his right and sees obito and kakashi, obito had a hand on itachi's right shoulder.

" It's nothing just thinking of something about work "

" You sure? "

" Yeah "

" Oh there you guys are, I thought you wouldn't show up "

They all turn to there right and sees shisui and eko, shisui had his right arm wrapped around her waist. He smiles at them and walk over to them.

" Obito, kakashi let me introduce you guys. Eko the silver hair one is kakashi Hatake and the black hair one is obito he's my cousin. Guys this is eko shu my fiance "

" Fiance congrats man your finally settling down "

" Yeah and you got yourself a lovely bride "

" Thanks "

" So when are you getting married? "

" Two months from now "

" Wow what's the hurry? "

" Well when you are as in love as we are, why wait "

Eko smiled at them and shisui chuckles, and he pecks her on the lips, itachi felt his heart break even more.

There's nothing I can do but step aside, I can't ruin my best friend happiness, I'll just be on the sidelines watching them

Obito cringed at the scene in front of him and looked over to itachi, and saw the emptiness and sadness in his eyes.

" Hey you ok itachi? "

" Yeah you look a bit pale "

Shisui went over to him and put his hand on his forehead.

" You feel a bit hot "

" I'm fine I just need fresh air "

Itachi pushed his hand away and walks to the balcony, when shisui touched his forehead he felt so warm and fuzzy inside.

He held the bar of the little fence thing that prevented people from falling, and was taking deep steady breaths.

" Itachi sweetie are you ok? "

Itachi turns around to see his mom and dad, his mom had a worried look on her face and his father had his usual frown.

" I'm fine mom "

" Itachi sweetie you look terrible "

" Mom I'm fine just work catching up with me "

" Itachi what happened with shisui and eko back there? "

" Nothing mom I'm fi- "

" Do you take your mother for a fool! "

" No "

" Then don't lie to her "

" Itachi I have to tell you the truth, I know you love shisui. I've known since you were little "

" Really? "

" Yes and I think you should tell him "

" No Mom I don't want to be responsible for breaking up an engagement, I'm just going to let him go and watch him from afar. I'm not going to fight for him, I don't want him to be unhappy, I'd rather be unhappy then watch shisui be "

He felt a hand be place on his right shoulder, he looks and sees it's his father.

" Son I'm proud of you for doing this, no matter how bad it may feel, we'll always be here for you itachi "

" Your father right we'll always be here for you itachi "

" Thanks Mom and Dad "

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

~ he is by ghost