I fucken give up

It's been a week since shisui figured out he was itachi soulmate, he was confused he didn't know how to feel. Everyday he saw itachi condition getting worse, and it hurts his heart to see him like that.

He still didn't know what to do, should he try and love itachi so he can live, or should he forget this and pretend it never happened and go on with life.

He didn't know what to do, he felt alone and confused, no one was there to comfort him and tell him what to do.

It was currently one in the morning, he decided to stay at Mikoto and fugaku house because him and fugaku were out late, patrolling and fugaku told him to stay the night and he did.

But he couldn't help, he wondered if itachi was alright?, was he going through pain?, Was he still even alive?

He heard someone knock on his door, he let's out a hum to tell them to come in. And it was itachi, the last person he wanted to see. He smiles at him and goes and sit next to him.

" You alright? you look confused and worried "

" How did you know? "

" A soulmate thing, listen shisui I may not know what your feeling. But I want you to know is, don't feel like this is your fault "

" Not my fault, itachi for the love of God your suffering because of me. I'm your soulmate, I'm the one person who not supposed to make you feel like this "

" Shisui "

Itachi grabbed shisui hands and shisui looked up at him, itachi smiled at him a sweet smile not the fake one he flashes at Everyone else.

" Shisui it's not your fault, you may be my soulmate but remember I chose to not tell you, so you could be happy. We may be made for each other, but we are to fall in love with each other when the time comes "

" But your dying what if that time doesn't come, what if you die before I can fall for you "

" It doesn't matter then that means forget about me, and find someone else "

" Forget!, I can't forget about you, itachi your my best friend. You've always been there for you, but all I've done for you is cause you pain, I'm a terrible friend "

Shisui started to cry and itachi frowns, he pulls shisui in for a hug and starts to rub his back. Shisui hugs him back and cries onto his shoulder, he felt so bad for making itachi suffer like this.

They stayed in that position for a while, shisui finally pulled away and looked at itachi, itachi gives him a smile and whipes his tears away with his thumb.

" Shisui let's not worry about what if, let's worry about now don't worry about the past or future. For right now let's worry about right now "

Shisui looks at him kind of shocked and locked eyes with him, and itachi blushed a little. They both start to lean into each other.

And they kissed, there eyes flutter closed and shisui arms were wrapped around his waist. And itachi's arms around his neck, the kiss was innocent and they pulled away. Shisui had a little blush on his face, while itachi whole face was red.

" Uh sorry "

" it's alright, let's just go to sleep, I'll just go back to my room "

Itachi got up and was going to walk away, but shisui grabbed his hand and itachi looks at him.

" No stay, I don't mind "

Itachi was shocked but agreed, and crawled into bed with him. He turned his back to shisui, had his back to itachi too. And itachi felt his sleep kick in, before he could fully close his eyes, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and shisui head in the crook of his neck.

Itachi blushed at this, the pain in his chest was there and it hurt him, but he didn't care his insides felt like it was on fire. And he felt shisui breath even out to tell him he feel asleep.

Itachi turned around and looked at shisui face, he looked at peace and itachi smiled. He kissed his forehead and hugged him back and rested his head on shisui chest.

I hope you fall in love with someone who never lets you fall asleep thinking your unwanted