you know I can't give you me, show you me

Itachi and shisui made it to itachi parents house, fugaku helped them move the boxes into itachi old room. Itachi and Mikoto we're cleaning up the room while fugaku and shisui were downstairs talking.

" I'm happy your back home, it's going to be nice having you back home, before- "

" Mom don't worry about that, let's just enjoy the time we have together now "

" Your right "

Once done they went downstairs and saw shisui and fugaku talking.

" What are you boys talking about? "

" Oh shisui was just telling me about stuff him and eko were going involve in there wedding "

" Really that sounds lovely "

" Yeah "

And for the rest of the evening they all sat together and talked about the wedding and other important stuff, it took everything in itachi to keep the smile on his face.

Once it turned seven he left to go home with eko, and after dinner Mikoto, fugaku, and itachi all sat in the living room on the same couch.

" How are you feeling son? "

" Alright it's just the pain in my chest is getting worse each day, I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and spend minutes or hours with the pain. And each day it gets worse and worse, and the pain comes and goes and whenever I'm around shisui the pain isn't as bad, but it's there "

" Itachi it isn't too late, you can still tell him "

" No Mom I can't, I don't want to force him into anything if I want to be with shisui. I'd rather have him fall for me natural "

" I know itachi but we worry about you, I mean your twenty one and are still young you have so much to live for "

" I know mom and I'm sorry "

" Itachi you have nothing to be sorry about, this is your decision and we can't stop you from doing what you want. But by the way your explaining to me, it's only a matter of time before you die "

" I can't die before shisui's wedding, I have to go I can't die until he gets married, I refuse to die "

" You really love him don't you "

" Yeah and even though he may not know it, I love him with all my heart. And I'm happy for him even though I'm not the one making him happy, I'm happy and I'm not scared of dying. I'm more willing to die, I don't fear death if I must die in order for shisui to be happy, I'm more willing to do it "

" I'm proud of you son, we may not have you with us long but know I'm proud of you, you really are a gentle person "

" Thanks Dad "

" YOUR GOING TO DIE!??? "

Mikoto, fugaku, and itachi all turn around to see an shocked and scared sasuke, and they all froze like deers in headlights.

" Sasuke sweetie how long have you've been there? "

" The whole time, your going to die itachi "

" Yes "

" Why?! "

" It's a long story sasuke, why don't you sit down and we explain "

Sasuke sat next to Mikoto and was still shocked, Mikoto grabbed his hand and looked at him.

" Sweetie do you know how certain people in this world, can tell who there soulmate are, and most uchiha's are able to tell who there soulmate is "

" Yeah "

" Well your brother has found his soulmate "

" Really?, Who is it? "

" Shisui he's my soulmate but he has not chosen me, and I will long for him with such intensity that it will destroy me "

" What then why don't you tell him? "

" Because I don't want to break his and eko engagement "

" What? "

" Yes and whenever I'm near shisui it hurts me, I don't want to tell shisui because I don't want to break his and eko relationship up. And even if I did what different would it make, if he loved me he would of told me, besides he loves eko he said so himself "

" Then what will happen if you don't tell him? "

" I will long for him so much that it will kill me, I'm currently suffering each day there's a pain in my chest that feels like someone stabbing me with million of swords and my chest itself feels like it's on fire. Each day it gets worse "

" Then you should tell him, he's your best friend he'll understand "

" No I don't want to break his and eko relationship up, there happy together and I don't want to break them up "

" So your willing to die just so shisui could be happy "

" Yes I'm willing to suffer for shisui to be happy "

' but you can't die itachi, your too young and I-i won't allow it, if you don't tell him then I will "

" No sasuke you are not to say a word about this to anyone "

" But I can't allow you to die, you haven't even seen me graduate, seen me marry sakura and have a kid. I don't want you to die, you can't "

Itachi understood what sasuke was saying, he wasn't angry at the fact he's not going to tell shisui he loves him. He's scared because itachi going to die, he's going to leave him by himself.

It broke itachi's heart to see sasuke like this, he stood up and stood in front of sasuke, and he pulled him into a hug and let sasuke cry into his shirt.

He let him cry and soon enough fugaku and Mikoto joined into the hug, Comforting both there sons, itachi didn't show it but he was breaking but didn't let his tears out.

" I'm sorry sasuke but please understand, I don't want to tell him I love him with all my heart. I don't want him to feel like it's his fault and be force into a relationship with him, I don't want him to be unhappy, please understand "

" I understand itachi I'm just going to miss you, I won't tell him "

" Thank you sasuke "

Constantly ignoring the pain consuming me,
but this time it's cut too deep.
I'll never stray again.

~ October by evanescence