nobody dies a virgin. life fucks us all.

Sasuke was over at Naruto's house, you see Naruto invited sasuke, sakura, sai, ino, neji, tenten, and neji over.

And they were all hanging out they were laughing and talking about stupid shit, but sasuke couldn't bother to listen.

You see In two days was the big day, shisui and eko wedding. Sasuke was sadden because now it was going to be confirm his brother was going to die.

It angered him but he couldn't do anything to help, his brother was getting worse everyday it was a suprised he could even stand and smile at Everyone.

Sakura noticed sasuke was more quiet then usual, usually he would be telling Naruto how much of a dumbass he was, but no he was quite.

" Sasuke you ok? "

She put a hand on his shoulder and he looks at her, finally snapping out of his thoughts.

" I'm fine "

" Stop lying sasuke, your not alright. Ever since your brother moved back in, you've been more distance and angry "

" I'm fine don't worry about it "

" I'm your best friend, I should be worrying about you "

" Your not my best friend, now drop it "

" For once I got to agree with Naruto on this sasuke, since your brother moved in you've been different and distance. It's none of my business but, if something is going on at home you should tell us, it's really effecting you "

" Nothing is going on at home hyugan, so let's just drop the subject '

" But sasuke "

" I said drop it "

" Alright, anyways I heard your cousin wedding in two days "

Sasuke eyes widen a little, but you had to be looking at him very closely to see it, and Naruto and Sakura caught that.

" Oh yeah I'm happy for him, everyone is essentially itachi "

" Yeah, sasuke are you sure your alright? "

" I'm fine "

" That's it I've had enough of your bullshit, something is bothering you and it has to do with your cousin and brother. So cut the crap and tell us already, we're your friends! "

Everyone looked at sakura suprised, she has never yelled at sasuke like that. She was always happy yes they did have there fair amount of agruments, but she never got this angry.

Sasuke was taken back and looked at everyone, everyone looked at him in shocked and concern even sai, he didn't even feel emotions! He let's out a big sigh.

" Alright the truth is my brother found his soulmate "

" Really that's awesome!, Oh I wonder who the lucky lady is "

" I wasn't done yet Ino, my brother found his soulmate but his soulmate didn't choose him. So my brother will long this man with such intensity that it will destroy him '

" Man!, Wow that's a suprised "

" Wait if your brother knows who is soulmate is, why aren't they together? "

" Because there engaged and my brother dosen't want them to break up, just so he could be with him, he finds it selfish of him to do it "

" What happens if your brother dosen't tell this guy? "

The room was silent a minute as Naruto asked this question, sasuke clenched his hands a little.

" He'll die "

Everyone eyes widen, they didn't expect to hear that, itachi uchiha is going to die.

" What that's crazy!, Your brother got to tell this guy! "

" Me and my parents tried to convince him to try and tell him, but he doesn't want to. He said he doesn't want this guy to be force in a relationship with him, the guy would be unhappy and he doesn't want him to be unhappy "

" So your brother willing to die for this guy? "

" Yes "

" Is there like any side effects to this "

" Yes my brother said you get this pain in your chest that feels like your being stabbed by a million swords and your chest feels like it's on fire. He said sometimes it can last for minutes or hours, and lately they've been lasting for hours. And when he's around his soulmate his chest hurts, but not as much as the other thing I explained '

" Do you know who is soulmate is? "

" Yes "

" Who is it? "

It goes quiet for a minute, everyone waiting for tenten question to be answer.

" It's shisui "

" Wait as In shisui uchiha, your cousin who's about to be married in two days! "

" Yeah "

" You have to tell him, surly he'll understand, I mean there best friends "

" I can't tell him, I promised I wouldn't tell. Yes I could simply tell him, but he doesn't want him to know, shisui is happy and he doesn't want to ruin that. And we've all excepted he's going to die, sure I'm sad but I can't tell him "

" Wait you guys are cousins right, isn't that kind of wrong "

" Well that was never confirm, we were told he was our cousin. But maybe my parents were good friends with his parents, and we just call him our cousin, I don't know "

" So your just going to sit there and do nothing sasuke "

" What could I do?, I don't want him to die but I promised. This pisses me off, I'm going to lose my brother, but then again my cousin will be happy. It's just I don't know what to do, all I can do is stay by my brother side until he dies "

" Sasuke Uchiha, you can do lots, snap out of it where's the rough angry sasuke! You can tell him, and everything could be solved. So grow a pair and be a man! "

Sasuke look at sakura in suprised, but smirks she's right he's sasuke fucken uchiha, he never once let anything stand in his way.

" Yeah your right, thanks sakura "

He pulls her in for a kiss which she kisses him back, his phone rings and it's itachi telling him he's outside ready to pick him up.

" I have to go I'll see you guys later "

They all wave at him and he walks outside, he gets into the passenger seat and puts his seatbelt on.

" Ready? "

" Yeah "

He looked at itachi, he was paler and looked more drain and didn't have his usual smile, his face was blank.

' don't worry big brother I won't let you die, I promise no matter what I'll make sure you live '

" Something the matter sasuke? "

" No "

Itachi gives him his best fake smile and turns back to the road, sasuke frowns a little.

If my eyes could show my soul, everyone would cry when they saw me smile.
~ Kurt Cobain