but I know this can't go on forever

It's been a week since shisui told itachi of the wedding, he was currently at work and shisui was with Miko, eko, and Eli.

They were planning things for the wedding as itachi was at work, so far it's only been getting worse. The pain get's worse each day, and whenever he's near shisui it hurts him.

So far he's been telling everyone he's just been exhausted from work and they by it, but shisui tells him if it's just work and he says it is. Shisui feels like it's not just work and pushes the subject even more, but itachi never tells him and shisui just pushes the issue aside.

Itachi was in his office when his phone rang, he looked at it and saw it was shisui, just seeing or thinking of his name makes his heart ache, but he picks up the phone.

" Hello? "

" I'm glad you answered itachi, I was wondering if later you wanted to go with me and get our tux's? "

" I don't know shisui my schedule is pretty busy "

" Please come on we've bearly been able to talk or see each other, since I announce my engagement "

" * Sigh * I'll see if I can make time "

" Really! thank you, I'll see you later then, bye "

He hangs up and itachi sighs, he really didn't want to be his best man, he'd tried to talk shisui in telling him he can't do it. But shisui is stubborn and won't except no for an answer, so he's stuck being his best man.

(.............................................)

" So what do you think? "

" It's ok it doesn't really suit you, and looks a bit tight on you "

" Well it is a bit tight, man who knew suite buying would be this difficult "

" It's the choices you have to do if youre going to get married "

" I guess "

Currently itachi and shisui were in a suite shop, and were getting there measurements, itachi smiled at him seeing shisui so happy made him happy, even if he wasn't the reason why he was happy

" Hey you don't look too bad in a suite either, I can't wait to see get married someday, then I'll be your best man "

Itachi heat broke when he said that, the day when he gets married, that day will not come any time soon, he gave him a fake smile.

" Yeah me neither, can't wait to find the perfect girl "

" Yeah "

(.............................................)

" So how was your day sweetie? "

" Fine just the usual work, and I went out with shisui to get our measurements for our suites "

" Really I'm glad to hear that "

" Yeah he was really happy, he said he couldn't wait to see me get married and he'll be my best man "

He looked down at his cup of tea with sad eyes, Mikoto looked at him with sad and concern eyes.

" I'm sorry that day will never come mom, I'm sorry you'll never get any grandkids from me. I'm sorry you'll never get to see me grow old, and I'm sorry you guys are going to lose your son, I'm sorry I'm making you guys go through all this "

His onxy black eyes held so much sadness, he was sad his mother and father were going through so much pain, because of him. He then felt a hand be place on his shoulder, and looked up to see his mother looking at him, and her lips curved in a small smile.

" There's no need to apologise itachi, yes your father and me are sad because we're going to lose you. But we have to live and charise what little time we have with you. Your father and I were talking and we want you to move back in, we want to spend every little time we have with you. "

" What I can't burden you guys like that "

" But you won't be burden to use, we just want to spend what little time we got with you "

His mom looked at him with such a sad look, and itachi himself couldn't help but give in. He too wanted to spend what little time with his loved ones.

" Alright mom I'll bring my stuff over tomorrow "

" Really that such great news! "

Mikoto hugged him and was happy, he hugged her back, happy to see his mother happy but knew it might be one of the last time he will see her so happy.

The worse crime is fakeing it

~ Kurt Cobain